Need help with id on this animal

5 Likes

7 Likes

Man she is beautiful! Even if she isn’t a sunset, which hopefully she turns out to be, she is till a killer animal! Can’t wait to see her progress as she ages. Also it was definitely worth the wait to see this gorgeous girl!

6 Likes

Thanks and i agree either way she is absolutely beautiful. Also she is super sweet not like my other ahole hatchlings. See she has the same belly has her mom and i want to replicate this with confusion. I figure it would only make it more vibrant and complete the whole pattern but transform it to something crazy.

5 Likes

This has been a good year for our breeding. Alot of shocking outcomes and amazing holdbacks for the future.

5 Likes

You have been blessed @criticalmind1 and I am so very happy for you! :pray:

4 Likes

Here is a little updated photos of her and i havent gotten around to send her shed test out. But that is in order on my list so soon enough ill have a answer to my mystery.

5 Likes

6 Likes

is it possible that she’s enchi and the baby is enchi cinnamon calico yb pin? cinnamon enchi could bring in some of the saturated orange and copper tones that the yellowbelly would intensify (and possibly het sunset influence too). Cinnamon enchis also don’t have as much of the cinnamon pattern, i’ve noticed they almost look normal besides the color.

1 Like

Not that im aware of at all. I bought her from mutation station which i believe they got her from another breeder. But thats all i know and the sire definitely isnt enchi and i really doubt the female is also but cant rule it out yet. Im going to send the one hatchlings shed in to RGI this week and see if its pos het or something else. But i still havent seen anything even close to the hatchling yet so there is definitely something going on. She is also gaining more color and contrast.

1 Like

1 Like