New babies born today

Yeah that is her. I just love the pixelation that she has going on. Just a gorgeous boa. She is dirty but in a clean way.

7 Likes

She also has nice colors in her tail. She has two small widow peaks to so she maybe a het Mega Peak. Being a hypo it removes the Mega Peaks but she has two that did not disappear.

8 Likes

You know I love this boa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Also, I love that male that I had pointed out, but love the female more.

*this male :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

This is my favorite!

11 Likes

They all look so great! That’s tough to decide which boas to keep.

9 Likes

@spottedbull
@lumpy
@dsed

Well, when I do put them up for sale, I can hold them for you guys. :wink: I just have to make sure they are eating well first.

Riley just try and talk Dennis into getting the male, and you get the female. Then, you guys could still breed them in the future. :grin:

All part of my WD boa plans. :thinking: :rofl:

9 Likes

@dsed my friend do you hear this wonderful plan :wink:?

8 Likes

Incredible color for just 1 shed! Those tails and side markings are gorgeous.

8 Likes

@tommccarthy @lumpy you guys got extra room at your places? I add another enclosure to this room and I’ll be looking for my own enclosure🤣

11 Likes

@dsed thats my issue!!

7 Likes

@spottedbull @dsed

Both of you guys should just get one of these racks. This way, you can fit more boas in the same space as 2 or 3 cages. :grin: I am such a troubled maker. :rofl:

14 Likes

Tom your killing me!

9 Likes

Wow @tommccarthy! Those babies lightened up a lot! They are all perfection! Congratulations on a beautiful job well done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1::snake:

8 Likes

@tommccarthy I need some of these “racks” to afford those racks! :rofl:

14 Likes

Lol I get that :rofl:

9 Likes

Yeah me too!

9 Likes

I love your keeper female! The tail is so beautiful on her, I especially like the way the bright saddles look at the beginning of the tail!

10 Likes

Were you missin a Southie male?

7 Likes

@crispysnakes

Yes, my pure Southern Brazilian Amarali male passed away a few years ago. So I decided to cross breed the female I have.

11 Likes

Took a few of the new babies outside today. I plan on feeding them their first meal next weekend. Some are already feisty, so I hope all eat good for me.

The first two are the males I plan on keeping.

Here is the male Riley likes. :wink: How about that tail color. :sunglasses:

Here is the keeper female I plan on keeping.

Here is the female Riley like, too.

Take care, everyone, and have a safe 4 of July tomorrow.

14 Likes