New babies born today

Still kickn myself for selling a BCA x Hogg I had back in 06’. The silver/hypo combo is a smokehouse imo. Well done and grats!

8 Likes

Looking great Tom

7 Likes

Those are looking incredible Tom. I can see why you’re holding what you are back. Love the tails on these!

Happy 4th to you as well. Fiesty must be in the air :laughing:
Edit: Removed a picture, I thought this was the pic thread, doh! Don’t want to clutter up these beautiful baby pictures.

8 Likes

Update only 3 eat tonight. Feed live pinky rats.2 males and one female. She even took a second pinky. Some of the others looked interested but never went for it. I will try again tomorrow.

10 Likes

So @tommccarthy I can appreciate the new baby boa feeding process! It was about this time a year ago that I was trying kick start my 11 little surprise baby boas to get them feeding. Boy was that a trip! Lol! If it wasn’t for Jeff Runne (sp?) to tell me what to do I wouldn’t have had a :female_detective: clue! Lol! I wished I could put little tiny color coded collars on them! Lol!

Too bad I wasn’t a part of this forum at the time!

8 Likes

Hopefully the hold outs smell their neighbor’s dinner all night and’ll be ready to go tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Did my girl eat yet :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Which one is your girl?:thinking::pray:

7 Likes

Here you go :wink:

10 Likes

Shes beautiful Riley👍

5 Likes

Well bust my buttons that’s a horse of a different color! Seriously, that is one stellar looking boa girl Riley! I’m so glad for you that you’re enjoying God’s blessings and beautiful creatures and that you are able to own such a joyous treasure! :pray::heart:

9 Likes

I really do hope that space and commitment allow me that opportunity. So far, Christian Constrictors is doing pretty good…just need to get some litters going evidently lol :joy:.

8 Likes

Wow, she is absolutely stunning. I am so jealous lol

5 Likes

I need to stop trying to navigate this site on my phone, apparently I’m not capable of posting in the intended thread :roll_eyes:

Gorgeous girl lumpy!

9 Likes

Lol :joy:, trust me, we all have to get used to it at some point.

Thank you, I really really like her, just got to make sure I can get her before Tom decides that she is a holdback :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

She is exceptional! Color, saddles and that tail! Nice pic!

7 Likes

She did not eat yet Riley. But i am sure she well for me.

8 Likes

Mom is doing great and back to being nice and not trying to kill me anymore. :rofl: It only took 30 day’s.

13 Likes

She’s a beauty Tom!

6 Likes

I still have 10 babies out of the 11. Gave one to my daughters boyfriend. She will make sure he takes good care of him.

The first 6 I will more than like sell next spring maybe. :thinking: The last 4 are definitely staying here. :grin:

Keepers

11 Likes