New babies born today

She is looking good David. I am sure when you use her for your educational shows the kids are going to love her.

7 Likes

They’re aging incredibly well, Tom. That tail in the middle of the first shot is popping with color!

6 Likes

Yes sir! I’m super proud of her. Just so easy going. And always so curious!

5 Likes

Took the WDB out for some pictures today. These 3 I am keeping. My 4 one did not shed, and he looks ugly right now.

These 5 I may sell next year, but I’m not sure yet. They could be presents for friends too.

10 Likes

Can I get a present lol? They all look so beautiful! Cannot wait to own a boa myself.

8 Likes

I a friend :upside_down_face:? Love you Tom :rofl:.

7 Likes

These are looking great Tom. The one on the right of the two side by side hanging down is a stand out. Great bow ties, speckling and from what I can see that tail is popping

6 Likes

@spottedbull
David, it’s the WDB birthday today. They are 1 year old now. :partying_face: I took two of my hold backs out for a few pictures. David, you should post a few of yours here, too.

9 Likes

Yes sir! I will get Ms Betty out tomorrow and get some of her out in the sunshine!

4 Likes

Such gorgeous snakes!! I would love to join the WDB club some day in the future : )
This is a great project you’ve been working on!

6 Likes

Here is Betty!

10 Likes

Betty is looking good David. Glad she is in a good home in Texas.

7 Likes

Thanks Tom! So in love with her! Her enclosure is in my office!

8 Likes

Happy birthday to all the bewitching WDBs! They are all simply gorgeous.

5 Likes

David, she is such a gorgeous boa…so happy you got her :wink:

5 Likes

These are looking great. Love that rusty red saddle coloration and freckle combo :raised_hands:

6 Likes

The freckles are my favorite part!

5 Likes

Here are some updated pictures of the WDB’s. I kept 4 males and 3 females. I love how their tail colors are getting better with age. I can only imagine what their sunglows will look like when I breed them in 4 or 5 years.

Males

Females

7 Likes

Beautiful, Tom!

4 Likes

They’re soooo pretty!

4 Likes