New babies born today

I feel confident to say that this forum is set apart from any other forum out there. The people here are dedicated to reptiles and come together with a commonality from all over the world. This is truly wonderful place and any earnest question asked will be answered by someone who is genuinely interested in sharing his/knowledge to help the person asking the question.

You won’t be blocked here @ccboas! And btw glad you are here! :blush:

8 Likes

That motley is one of my favorites Tom, its so hard to choose from your collection though. :rofl:

9 Likes

Tom you could live to be a hundred. I don’t know about you though because I am 67 and I am ready right now because I know where I am going. “This world had been a wilderness and I’m ready for deliverance”. :wave:

8 Likes

Ok so Dennis I probably could have picked out the one you liked before Tom spilled the beans! That beautiful red tail gives it away! :joy:

6 Likes

These are looking outstanding Tom. That motley from the '19 pairing is silky smooth. In that trio shot at the bottom of this years group, that lighter one up front looks awesome. I like those washed out medallions and perfect little crosshair over the eyeball :slight_smile: Hard to tell which tail belongs to who!

You had one in the litter that had tail saddles that looked like a ghost face. I think it’s one of your keepers, I’m looking forward to updates on that one. All these look great.

9 Likes

Oh dang! I wasn’t aware, but I can definitely see why now. That sucks the male never bred for you. :disappointed: It happens.

Those babies are all amazing! Especially that first hypo. :hushed: You can’t really tell the BCC influence on the motleys, but they have some nice soft pastel color.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad to be here, too. The more ways to talk snakes the better. :rofl::rofl: Been almost 15 years in the community talking to others and haven’t gotten tired of it yet. Lol Although I have had to take a couple years here and there to retreat due to toxicity and help put my head on straight. But if I don’t talk, even if I’m wrong, I will never learn more, and so I can’t stay away for long. I would rather say something wrong and be corrected with an actual explanation and back and forth, than keep on with the incorrect thought, and it may never be something I think to ask otherwise.

8 Likes

Well I have encountered constructive criticism here on occasion and sometimes it has seemed a tad unnecessarily harsh and of course my little feelings get hurt :joy: but I always learn from it. I just take into consideration how passionate some of these people here are about the welfare of the animals we keep/breed and at the end of the day that’s what this forum family is all about, for the most part anyway.

So I just put on my big girl pants and jump right back in again! I have learned so much in the past year that I have joined. This is the only social media I participate in. It’s a great place to be! Lots and lots of good people here! :heart:

8 Likes

Spring is going to be SOOOOOO far from now!!!

6 Likes

Well, I am sure Tom would hold on to her for you :joy:

5 Likes

I am and we will work something out for her.

7 Likes

Still in shed lol :joy:?

5 Likes

Here are some new pictures of the 6. Not the best pictures of them. Shows the pattern off, but color is off. They still have lots of pink in their tails.

10 Likes

Lovely babies! That Male 2 and Female 3 are show stoppers. :grin:

7 Likes

Golly gee, they’re so pretty! I freely admit to knowing nothing about the fine points of boa morphs, but I really like the pattern of Female 1, especially her lateral markings. The big bold caudal markings on Male 3 and Female 3 are appealing to me, too.

7 Likes

Here are a few new pictures of my keepers from my WDB.

10 Likes

Beautiful boas, Tom!

5 Likes

@spottedbull

David, you should post a few pics of your WDB here, too. They are almost 1 year old now. Their birthday is June 15.

6 Likes

I will get some posted of her post haste!

5 Likes

Here are some of my girgirl, Betty! She was really squirmy, but as soon as I put her down, youbwould have thought she was a stick!

10 Likes