New baby is here! Meet Blaze šŸ˜

Blaze the Enchi Firefly is here!! Drove up to collect him today, lots of traffic so in all took 5 1/2 hours but so worth it! Absolutely love him! He was born July 5th. I was speaking to the guy and he said the line of Enchi heā€™s working with has kept the bright colour to adulthood which explains why mum still has bright yellow :blush:
So very happy :heart:

21 Likes

I love the colors @ghoulishcresties
I can see why you wanted him!

4 Likes

I have never had one so small :joy:
I literally laughed when I saw him! Heā€™s so tiny! :laughing:

3 Likes

He is really tiny but his colors are really vibrant.
I was the same way with Willow, just so small compared to the normal that I am used to. :grin:

2 Likes

Itā€™s definitely very strange I must say! I feel like I have to ā€˜handle with careā€™ :grimacing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

One hundred percent! Babies feel like they will just break in your hands.

2 Likes

Gosh. Do I really want to breed in the future :joy:

2 Likes

Are we gonna have to say "it begins " with you as well? Or is it, "and so it deepensā€¦":grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In either case, heā€™s adorable!

4 Likes

:joy:
We used to have 12 but we rehomed them all but Hideyoshi to focus on Cresties etc. As didnā€™t have the room for them all, was gutting but they all found Amazing homes! So I am happy about that!
So Blaze is the 2nd! And there will be a number 3 end of September :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ah, so really itā€™s:"And so they came full circle " huh?:smirk:

4 Likes

That it is :laughing:

I will say though I donā€™t plan anymoreā€¦

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: Thatā€™s interesting that they keep their bright yellow into adulthood.

1 Like

This is mum. Sheā€™s brighter in person! I was shocked about her colour and asked about them having anything else as people were guessing OD YB Enchi. But he said the line of Enchi keeps its bright colour. So hopefully this little one does too. Looking forward to him growing and calming haha. Heā€™s already been trying to strike at me and his rub! Though heā€™s very hungry!! Eating later :grin:

6 Likes

Heā€™s going to this little girl in the future. Sheā€™s a bamboo pos YB.
My goal is to produce a female bamboo Enchi firefly female to add to my banana in the future again, for a banana bamboo Enchi firefly. Though I doubt Iā€™ll hit that or even a female first try :sweat_smile: But thatā€™s what Iā€™d like to keep back for future plans. The breeder actually had a bamboo Enchi firefly there he was holding back, she was stunning!

4 Likes

Itā€™ll take a while, but itā€™ll be a fun ride right?
Thatā€™s why I want to try it, to get morphs that there would be no way I could get otherwise.

Some morphs Iā€™d like:
Snow leopard (pastel, lesser, pinstripe leopard)
Ghi Mojave vanilla fire
Black Magic (black pastel Mojave)
Ghi Mojave spider
Ghi Mojave clown
Banana Mojave
Pretty much banana lesser everythingā€¦:laughing:

But Iā€™m going to stop there lest I hijack the thread, which I donā€™t want to.

3 Likes

No carry on! I donā€™t mind at all. I love seeing peopleā€™s plans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thatā€™s the thing, Iā€™d rather make it then find one, plus I couldnā€™t find one haha. So I thought Iā€™ll get 2 babies to start me off then eventually when I have my end goal maybe Iā€™ll try to get clown or pied into it? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Heā€™s just ate. And waiting for more :joy:
He ate 7 times in august apparently so should have a pig on my hands! And maybe he wonā€™t try to eat me anymore, going to start with every 5 days. Heā€™s been eating every 5-7 :grin:

3 Likes

I wonā€™t add up the feeding pic. But he ate his fluff very quick and this is him after. (Please can I have more face) :joy::heart: (Apparently he was even a dustbin for others meals they didnā€™t eat) :grimacing:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got one just like him. In terms of food gusto.

Dr. Pepper. Heā€™s a black pastel special.
He loves his food so much, he donks his tub trying to get itā€¦:joy:

2 Likes

Love black pastels! We used to have this huge female pastel black pastel! She managed to grab the other halves leg when she went for her food once :rofl:
But Canā€™t go wrong with a foodie though can you!
My other boy Hideyoshi will eat anywhere, at any time, when he was a baby he was in the front room on the rug and took his rat! I went to move him back into his enclosure and he snatched it! :sweat_smile: And he will even eat when heā€™s full in shed! Last month I went to feed and he was fully blue! I was like bugger Iā€™ll have to throw it now. But he took it :joy: Never missed a meal that boy!

2 Likes