New Morph? The Wrecking Ball Project

I thought it was just a new line of pied from what I read.

1 Like

@ashleyraeanne well from what I have gathered the original specimen was a interesting dinker with no added genes. Would be interesting to see this new gene added into others.

2 Likes

@nathan_e They made hets and other pieds with it, and said they are trying to prove it as a new line of pied.

It is still a new line of pied, but just compatible to other pieds.

2 Likes

yes it is technically a “new” line of pied, we just are going to bother with naming it. The wrecking ball gene itself is incomplete dom.

Here are a few more things we have added to the wrecking ball gene this year.
we bred our firefly yellowbelly wrecking ball x spotnose the others are from same male firefly yellowbelly wrecking ball x killer blast

8 Likes

Flat out…what you have will change morphs, hold on tight to it! Market it! It’s different and new for sure!

3 Likes

Mix it with Axanthic and black pastel, it’s gonna be cool!

2 Likes

both on the list for sure to add :wink:

Thanks i really appreciate it!

3 Likes

That is a beautiful clutch!

Oh my i want to keep an eye on those.
These look sick! Good job!

3 Likes

This is a nice project :facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@wreckroomsnakes Any new shots of those first animals from this project?

Here’s the pair I produced from my original female. These are ready to breed now and will be paired soon.

Original female “melt”.

7 Likes

Best pic I could get. Other one in shed

4 Likes

If either of you @osbornereptiles @wreckroomsnakes need someone to add some genetic diversity to these projects I’m happy to help! Lol awesome looking animals guys, seriously!

3 Likes

what are you pairing them with?

1 Like

I have a Hypo Chocolate I’ve thought about trying and some Cypress Chocolate het Hypo possibly.

5 Likes