New Social Media Platform

Is there gonna be an app version of this to make it more convenient for mobile users?

5 Likes

Yes there will be! :wink:

5 Likes

So does mm make accounts for users? :thinking:

I made mine myself so will my mm still get linked? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If you add to Home Screen it actually works very well! :grin:

4 Likes

How do you do that? Normally a prompt shows up at the bottom of the screen if you can add it to the home screen, but that isn’t showing up for me.

4 Likes

Follow the same step mentioned here: “Installing” MorphMarket Reptile Community - How-to

(it may say “Save to Homescreen” instead of install)

2 Likes

Am I supposed to login using my MM login/pw or register and make a new account?

Logging in with my MM credentials is not working (double checked on email/pw).

5 Likes

Just make a new account and we will find a way to link them afterwards :wink:
I want to see you beat @ghoulishcresties in post count :wink:

4 Likes

I exceeded amount again last night. Was quite sad :joy:

7 Likes

I’m getting a “Username already exists” when I try to sign up as “Biological Canvas”. Using my MM PW doesn’t work. Can’t do a PW reset because my email addresses do not work. Using windows/chrome.

6 Likes

NO NO NO :sob:

8 Likes

Lol :joy:, you are getting really good at this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Tried the new “continue with morphmarket” button and I just get a blank page, have tried on safari and windows, no luck.

4 Likes

Since my page wasn’t connected to my account I logged out and back in as suggested, but still didn’t work, so ended up making a page instead.

But in the process of logging out and back in I’ve lost my blue tick and become married? :sweat_smile:

Do I have to go through process of getting tick again or?… @brittni-admin x

5 Likes

Halp! Is there a way to follow people from here? Did I miss a message on how to do this or does it not work like that? I feel lost. I don’t use social media but feel like I’m comfortable on mrc because I “know” you all here and starting anew is scary! I wasable to do the sign in from MM by logging out over there

5 Likes

Can you show us why the blank page looks like? Is there any error notice or anything?

Bloody hell, you didn’t wait around! :flushed:
We’re gonna put Tinder out of business :sweat_smile:

ATTN VERIFIED USERS: Hello! If you are currently verified, and you see your checkmark removed, please do not panic. We will have updates on the verification system, who qualifies for a checkmark, and how to get it soon! Employees are the only users who will have a check mark for the time being. Thanks!

There wasnt, but there is now :wink: … join the MRC group on there to find each other https://coldblooded.com/Community

5 Likes

No! Don’t worry about that, we are working on automating the process so you may not see it for a few days but I know it is you! (and I am the one who adds the checkmarks, haha)

4 Likes

Coldblooded is the new dating app.
I just need to find out who I’m married too :joy:

3 Likes

It was on my normal page I made myself, but it’s now asking me to verify and send you my id and a pic of my face etc again :smiling_face_with_tear:
I’ve also added you to the page I made also :lizard: x

3 Likes

Right now, we are only verifying the business pages! I think that will change soon, but for now, only employees who have the verified mark on their profiles! I hopefully will have more info on it soon

4 Likes