New to the Community Page

Hello everyone!!! We are new to the Community page and look forward meeting everyone here.

MorphMarket Store:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celticballs/?hl=en

Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCepYfgzjn9THw3Dx6uDS1_A

13 Likes

Hi and welcome to our reptile family! We would love to see some of your collection, so please share pictures!

7 Likes

Thank you, I just posted a couple of them. I dont know if I did it right though. Lol

4 Likes

Welcome @celtic_balls to the community! What type of projects are you currently working on?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This season we are working on a lot of hets, mostly ultramel combos. We do also have leopard clown projects going and ghi Mojave banana combos.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! I am super new as well, just spend all day reading and replying to this stuff so that is why it looks like I have been on here for a while :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you. Still trying to navigate around the page. There is so much information on here. I also tried to reply last night, but I had already used up all my replies apparently. Lol

6 Likes

Welcome to the community

It puts a limit on shopping of replies when you first join, but you will be able to reply more often soon :grin:

Look forward to seeing your collection. There is so much on here that I still miss stuff lol

3 Likes

Thank you, I did good on replies last night, but then I ran out of hearts. Lol. I guess i just have to pace myself.

3 Likes

I still run out of hearts, maybe that’s because I’m on here too much :rofl:

Your heart’s should increase also

5 Likes

Hahaha…that is too funny. This is the first time I’ve been on today, so I should be good :joy:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thank you Wayne and we look forward getting to know everyone in here. :wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Love the logo!

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome

2 Likes

Thank you, it has definitely been a staple to our company.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Hello from D & Jo’s Pythons

Welcome to the community! I only just ventured here myself over the past couple of days.

2 Likes