Nice to be here!

What do you have as far as corns go? That one is very pretty.

2 Likes

And favorite morph and combo?

2 Likes

Got any pics of your geckos? :]

I got my wife a normal leopard gecko as a pet! They seemed a lot easier for her to handle, whenever the geckos takes a flying leap it physically startles her as well, so, not a good combo lol

Whats your favorite leopard gecko morph?

2 Likes

I have a normal, an okettee redfactor, a sunkissed ghost, a fire morph.

I have looked into Palmettos, and kind of want to say they are my favorite, but I can’t find any without bug eyes and that kills it for me. I’m not sure what it with the palmetto but I see googely eyes a lot in them more than other corns.

What corns do you have??? what your favorite??
137690520_828821374331590_22519694110834362_n
139564181_1075559599623303_1008977872102034907_n
139529818_1249741312088812_8134295412265010910_n
140702567_112670110784011_6360123907316760486_n
166181674_280473606865838_4329363877234503672_n

2 Likes

I don’t have any corns as of right now but possibly in the future. I love the cinder morph.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it I need to get some updated pictures. Here’s a few threads that I have pictures in.
What new reptiles have you bought recently?
First Photo Shoot
Another photo shoot
I would say my favorite morph is Black Night. I love what it does in adults and I have a juvenile pair (which is in the top link) to try breeding. I’ve still been working on handling my crested geckos. They’ve never been handled before so it’s been a long process with teaching them that I’m not a threat. However I have made some progress (if you count being able to pet them and one jumping on my arm and almost escaping :upside_down_face:).

2 Likes

Do you like the straight cinder or a variant?? Have you seen the caramel or the hypo cinder corns?? :0

2 Likes

Personally my favorite are Motley Cinder Tesseras
I love the white stripe

2 Likes

Whoa, That mack snow one is phenomenal!!!

And with the snakes and lizards alike, I’ve learned any positive interaction regardless how brief inches you forward!!! Just keep at it and you will be a tree in no time!!!

2 Likes

The male’s turning darker and the female’s turning lighter (which makes me question her black night trait). I’ve made a lot of progress with the cresties from where they would run whenever they saw me. One of my leopard geckos was terrible at being handled and would run away and chirp (it took over 5 minutes to take her out for maintenance cleaning). Eventually I worked with her enough and now she doesn’t mind being handled and walks across my arm.

2 Likes

Welcome!
Green cresties are olives which I’m not sure yours are, pictures aren’t clear. If you want to post up images of all your cresties, both sides and back I’m happy to help with morphs for you so you know them all. Fired would help also!
And I’m sure @foxreptile is happy to help also! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community and best of luck with all your projects!

2 Likes

Your reptiles are awesome and yes Def happy to help with anything Crestie related :blush: bigger Crestie fanatic

Love the shedding pic of your Crestie.

We’re planning on getting my son a corn snake soon ISH (I think) they are awesome. Will be our first corn snake but have several Cresties and ball pythons :grin:

3 Likes

The way they bobble around is adorable, and the way they eat crickets is fun to watch.

Which do you prefer to handle, the leopard or the crestie?

1 Like

What kind of ball pythons do you have? :0

1 Like

Thank you kindly!

1 Like

I have 10 ball pythons ATM and 6 eggs incubating :crossed_fingers: we’ve got a mix but favourites are:

Black head, Albino, 100% vpi axanthic
Firemon, het clown
Lesser, het clown
Pieds

Currently have 12 Cresties too :grin:

3 Likes

Black head ball pythons are awesome! I also love pieds as well, got a picture of you most imprressive pied?

What kind of cresties are you working with? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not breeding any yet as my females are being stubborn and not gaining weight :pleading_face: the males are getting so impatient :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But I’m aiming to get a red soft scale Lilly white and I’m working with pinstripes to produce some extreme tri-colour pinstripes too.

I’m working on getting some nice pictures of the snakes, but been busy doing up the snake room so this isn’t the best pic but this is our female pied enjoying her branches

4 Likes

Just a Banana Royal for me now as we rehomed them all to make more room for cresties. But all this talk makes me want more again I must say! :weary::joy: stop talking about them geez! :joy::heart:
We also have a Panther cham here, Williamsi mournings, southern toad, colon dart frogs, albino giant African land snail, 3 fat tail geckos, a rescue albino burm currently (going to a friend when ready) quails, 3 dogs, a guinea pig, koi, and now up to 35 cresties including more hatchling that just hatched few days ago. :joy: Can’t wait for more to hatch though! Feeding them has become longer and longer with each hatch haha!

1 Like