What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Added this girl today! She’s a pastel clown.
My fiancé and I traveled 3 hours to attend the Show Me Snakes expo in Bridgeton, Missouri.
It was a fun trip!

Been wanting to start my clown project with a few visual females, but… either it’s me or people are upping prices on female clowns. The males are more of my expectations on prices — I know females are more expensive but wasn’t expecting for them to be THAT much more expensive… Unless I have an incorrect perspective on the clown market :woman_facepalming:t3:

There’s two other baby female pastel clowns on MM right now, one for $500, one for $800. I got this girl for $350. That’s why I’m a bit confused!

9 Likes

I can’t wait for mine to finally breed i want a clutch from her but not sure which project to put her to.

Super pastel clown

9 Likes

She’s pretty!! I plan to get at least a banana clown male for my girl once she’s put on more size. I suppose it depends on what I manage to find anyways :rofl:

1 Like

I attended the show as well!! The show me snakes is always a good show! You should go after the hatching season the selection is way better!

2 Likes

Wow she is really yellow

1 Like

I went to an expo yesterday and got a few more geckos.

Male Super Mack Snow Eclipse Black Night Pos Het Tremper Albino

Female Super Mack Snow Eclipse Black Night (Who I’m going to pair with the above male next year)

Female Extreme Harlequin Cream Pinstripe

Edit: I’m also still trying to think of names for them. Any suggestions?

11 Likes

I really like that across the gecko @erie-herps

1 Like

Jack the Ripper, Jane, and Jessica in that order

1 Like

@saleengrinch - our male just shed and you can really see what’s going on here.

12 Likes

That thing is crazy unique! Love it! :fire: :fuelpump:

3 Likes

NIIIIIICE. Love narnas

Urrm lots…
I have coming next week some more crested geckos, a leaf tail and some plated lizards
Got lots lined up of course

3 Likes

My newest purchase…a baby/juvenile Crested Gecko

11 Likes

My new albino leopard female
68482bea9cbb8054784a801ce9eb1757
d00ff54618922c69c4a173d2df7c2c7a

13 Likes

Leopard albinos are very pretty. What are your plans, pet or breeder?

2 Likes

I will breed her but not sure to what. Probabaly just another albino or maybe albino black pastel.

I just really like the base morph albino and leopard makes everything better IMHO

3 Likes

I picked up a female squam this weekend!!! Super stoked!!! Pictures are the not the greatest couldn’t get good lighting.

23 Likes

Are those the same snake? Brown to blue? Congratulations I’ve been waiting for you to get a pair of those!

Same snake!!! Just got one still need my male! I’ve wanted squams forever so I’m getting the exact pair I want. Wanted a green and yellow female which she is just hard to tell in the pictures! And thanks squams are my dream snake!!! Now if I could just get the rest of things I dream about in life I’d be set lol.

2 Likes

That is why I grabbed the leopard albino. Just wanted that snake not sure what im going to do with her lol

1 Like

Definitely keep me updated on her! How did you buy her, like online or in person? What do you what your male to look like? I love the red ones!