What new reptiles have you bought recently?

I went to an expo yesterday and got a few more geckos.

Male Super Mack Snow Eclipse Black Night Pos Het Tremper Albino

Female Super Mack Snow Eclipse Black Night (Who I’m going to pair with the above male next year)

Female Extreme Harlequin Cream Pinstripe

Edit: I’m also still trying to think of names for them. Any suggestions?

11 Likes

I really like that across the gecko @erie-herps

1 Like

Jack the Ripper, Jane, and Jessica in that order

1 Like

@saleengrinch - our male just shed and you can really see what’s going on here.

12 Likes

That thing is crazy unique! Love it! :fire: :fuelpump:

3 Likes

NIIIIIICE. Love narnas

Urrm lots…
I have coming next week some more crested geckos, a leaf tail and some plated lizards
Got lots lined up of course

3 Likes

My newest purchase…a baby/juvenile Crested Gecko

11 Likes

My new albino leopard female
68482bea9cbb8054784a801ce9eb1757
d00ff54618922c69c4a173d2df7c2c7a

13 Likes

Leopard albinos are very pretty. What are your plans, pet or breeder?

2 Likes

I will breed her but not sure to what. Probabaly just another albino or maybe albino black pastel.

I just really like the base morph albino and leopard makes everything better IMHO

3 Likes

I picked up a female squam this weekend!!! Super stoked!!! Pictures are the not the greatest couldn’t get good lighting.

23 Likes

Are those the same snake? Brown to blue? Congratulations I’ve been waiting for you to get a pair of those!

Same snake!!! Just got one still need my male! I’ve wanted squams forever so I’m getting the exact pair I want. Wanted a green and yellow female which she is just hard to tell in the pictures! And thanks squams are my dream snake!!! Now if I could just get the rest of things I dream about in life I’d be set lol.

2 Likes

That is why I grabbed the leopard albino. Just wanted that snake not sure what im going to do with her lol

1 Like

Definitely keep me updated on her! How did you buy her, like online or in person? What do you what your male to look like? I love the red ones!

I know what I’m going to do with her! Going to make a rainbow squam smoke show! Squams produce babies that are all different colors!

2 Likes

Definitely this is a fact!! They all are so unique, and come in all different colors!

Legally in person at Midwest venom fest filled out all appropriate paperwork.

I want red or orange preferably redish and orangish at the same time if that makes since lol.

1 Like

I have heard that is a huge show for venomous snakes. Was it awesome? I mean course it was you got a snake.

I know exactly the ones that you mean, they kind of have like a marble look to them.

And let me just rephrase, I want to be updated on this LOL :joy:

1 Like

It was beyond awesome! It was like being at the venomous section at the zoo with a debit card lol. In all seriousness this was the first time they done the show. Was literally 20 minutes from my casa was great! Mick who put the show together also does the show me snakes shows. Great guy in general and puts on amazing shows!

For sure! My plan is a group of 2.4, my squam group is the last project I’m starting. Was the only thing left for me! So now just work on making awesome snakes with my collection!!! Still be holding snakes back of course lol.

4 Likes