What new reptiles have you bought recently?

That will be insane

1 Like

Considering my ball python group is 20.29 I think 2.4 is reasonable lol.

2 Likes

Just please be safe :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those are amazing! Can’t wait for updates. What’s the care like for these? Unfortunatly they’re illegal in my state (but I don’t have enough experience to get these) so I can’t get them for a while.

1 Like

They make excellent captives! Pretty straight forward care they are a small arboreal viper.

2 Likes

I couldn’t decide on which lavender to get, from two separate friends clutches last season. So, I got one from each :roll_eyes: They just arrived the other week

13 Likes

There is nothing better than having two lavenders. Are both females?

1 Like

Great minds think alike :wink:

You’re good! They are both females. I’ve got so many possible triple het males here, but few lavender or het lavender females

1 Like

I am hoping to get into hogs by the end of the year, hopefully. First goal would be to produce a Arctic Lavender Anaconda, eventually. But please definitely post more pics as they get older

2 Likes

That’s a goal of mine to produce too! I’ve got a super arctic boy lined up for one of them :slight_smile: I’ll definitely post more photo’s of the two, their colours are so different from every other hognose morph.

I can’t wait for you to get into hogs!

1 Like

I hope it happens, and add a boa or two, LOL :joy:

Congrats brotha I know you’ve wanted one for a bit. I can’t wait to get one of these but 1st need the training.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Been waiting twenty years to get one! Hopefully get a male soon.

4 Likes

Got a better picture!!!

21 Likes

Damn…awesome lil one…You definitely going to have to keep posting pics of it as his colors get crazy.

3 Likes

She is absolutely gorgeous @saleengrinch, congratulations again

2 Likes

That is such an adorably angry noodle.
Congrats on getting a dream animal of your.:nerd_face::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! Super stoked! And she just looks angry at least that’s what I tell myself lol

3 Likes

Baby Squams are the cutest, with their round faces, big eyes and “furry” look.

2 Likes

She is so cute! But how bad is the bite if you get bitten by one? Will you just get sick or send you to the hospital?
I have never seen one of these before and know nothing about them.

1 Like