What new reptiles have you bought recently?

This one :point_up:

Read this

5 Likes

It’s a milder venom but it’s still no joke. I fully intend to never get bitten. I will be taking every necessary precaution to safely work with her.

5 Likes

Is the venom approx the same as a copper head or is it worst?

2 Likes

It’s a bit stronger. There is no antivenin for it what can make it very dangerous is if your body is allergic to the venom.

5 Likes

Good luck with your projects and stay safe :+1: However I did hear that the antivenom for the Echis genus helps to reduce the effects.

5 Likes

I’m still in lizard mode.
Meet Frank

LOL Frank. Is tiny about 3 inches long.

11 Likes

Ariel has arrived. Pictures dont do the contrast between the white and yellow any justice Edit: she is a leopard albino

13 Likes

Oh wow, what morph is it? We are picking up a similar looking snake at the weekend :grin:

1 Like

leopard albino

1 Like

Love Albinos!
Currently have an albino burm here we rescued. She/he will be going to a friend when eating on its own. They’re beautiful colours! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope to add another dark gene into the mix. Probably going to breed her to something like albino black pastel or cinnamon

1 Like

That sounds cool.

The one I we are going to pick up at the weekend is a Blackhead Albino 66%het Vpi Axanthic.

It’s going to be an early birthday present for my husband :grin:

1 Like

Awesome!! Dark genes make albinos pop.

1 Like

My new bongo yellow belly female. I am pairing with my banana lesser pinstripe fire. The MM calculator really helps finding combos that havent been produced yet.

The alien heads on her sold me

9 Likes

Just picked up our new ball python - Blackhead Albino 66%het Vpi Axanthic :grin:

12 Likes

Naruto the Phantom Lillywhite with red spots. All the way from Poland. My newest member :heart:

11 Likes

My answer too many lol
I have just had 4 cresties (1 lily white)
3 plated lizards.
Next week I have another uroplatus phantasticus arriving
The week after a Tanimbar Blue tongue
Then an ATB 2 female plated lizards and E. hardwicki
Same time a axanthic conda hognose
A high pied male cham and a Ambilobe male cham
Then another albino iguana and a true axanthic…
A couple of rat snakes and thats me until we move then

6 Likes

Me too, What are we like?

Last few weeks -.
Fire Enchi and YBGravel
Fire Enchi and YBGravel male Vito

Albino

Russo Het Lustic Orange Dream Yellow Belly Pinstripe

And this ‘Normal’ 2 pics

The Russo Orange Dream Yellow Belly Pinstripe - out of breath, this will give me a headache when I breed it and try to work out all the variable posible morphs.

But the ‘Normal’ Is strange. All my other ball pythons feel the same. But this girl immediately on arrival and every time I hold her, feels strange. Its incredibly soft to the touch, and much smoother than any other ball python I have held (or any other snake of any type). a real unusual feel and experience to touch.
I am quite new to ball pythons but I have 14 already. Do the softness varey this much normally?

8 Likes

Would love to see some pics of your new Cresties :grin:

2 Likes

DESASTER STRUCK CAMERA BROKE!!!

Good news a replacement on it’s way thanks to my OH’s boss!!! Oh I cried! It’s MORE than a camera, it’s a coping mechanism. Keeps me of the drink and smoke. I use photography alongside lots of meds for my mental health

4 Likes