What new reptiles have you bought recently?

ohhhh just a typo loll I’m sorry

13 Likes

WOW :heart_eyes: Those are amazing!!!

2 Likes

not sure why they didnt upload in order but thanks so much! very excited for future projects!!

2 Likes

I picked up a pair of greenish rats! Super excited to see how these guys age.

13 Likes

Russian Sand Boa pair. These guys are really rare and I’ve been wanting them for a while. The male is a Black Morph and the female is a Grey Morph. This is a small species of sand boa, with females sexually maturing at just 250g. This addition brings our total sand boa species to 4.

“Jet Boy”

“Sobek”

10 Likes

Couldn’t resist adding these little corn girls to my collection! So tiny and cute!
Anerythristic Tessera het amel het ultra

Amel Buf

12 Likes

As you might remember, I love these snakes. Maybe you will be really lucky and hit the hypo.
Ether way they are cool rat snakes when they develop.
Did you get to see the parents?

2 Likes

I do! Your actually the one who got me looking at them!

2 Likes

Now you are making me want some again. None on the UK Morphmarket at the moment though.

1 Like

You started it!

3 Likes

I love the dark red eyes.
Super Banana 100% Het Clown Ball Python (Likely pastell too)
Super Banana 100% Het Clown Ball Python 1
Breeders picture but I will take some once settled in
Is there a snakes anonymous society that can help with my addiction

8 Likes

I though Bananas had black eyes until someone brought it my attention that they are dark red. Took a closer look, yep. Love Bananas, love them even more now.
Question, Do they keep the red eyes if you add another gene like Enchi in them?

1 Like

Yes, I have 3 coral glow males two 4 genes 1 5 gene all have red eyes. Coral glow is a t+ albino gene.

2 Likes

When looking at Banana morphs, I never looked at their eyes that close.
I want a Male Blackhead Banana het pied, and a Female Enchi or Leopard Banana het pied, for my next BP’S I purchase.

1 Like

Added this girl today! She’s a pastel clown.
My fiancé and I traveled 3 hours to attend the Show Me Snakes expo in Bridgeton, Missouri.
It was a fun trip!

Been wanting to start my clown project with a few visual females, but… either it’s me or people are upping prices on female clowns. The males are more of my expectations on prices — I know females are more expensive but wasn’t expecting for them to be THAT much more expensive… Unless I have an incorrect perspective on the clown market :woman_facepalming:t3:

There’s two other baby female pastel clowns on MM right now, one for $500, one for $800. I got this girl for $350. That’s why I’m a bit confused!

9 Likes

I can’t wait for mine to finally breed i want a clutch from her but not sure which project to put her to.

Super pastel clown

9 Likes

She’s pretty!! I plan to get at least a banana clown male for my girl once she’s put on more size. I suppose it depends on what I manage to find anyways :rofl:

1 Like

I attended the show as well!! The show me snakes is always a good show! You should go after the hatching season the selection is way better!

2 Likes

Wow she is really yellow

1 Like