Noodle Haus '23, another leaky egg?

Lol :joy:, if it works out, you will have to let people order them in advance :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve got one guy who is over 5’6". I know this because when I take Artephius outside, he likes to hang straight down toward the ground. I’m 5’6" and when I hold my arm above my head, he’s longer than I am tall.

5 Likes

That is a big boy! I can’t wait to see how big Leaky gets. Honestly, it is really intriguing to watch her grow so fast.

3 Likes

He is a big boy. I’ll get Dan to take a picture of him stretched out like that next time I take him outside.

Leakey is a fast growing girl, to be sure. She’s one of the new race of uber corns!

4 Likes

Yeah she really is

3 Likes

Now we are just waiting on Mr. Dewy to hatch and maybe is going to visit Florida :wink:

5 Likes

So far Dewy is still doing well (and still dewy). There’s even movement in the egg at this stage, so seemingly healthy. Can’t wait to see what this one looks like. Theoretically Anery with a 50% chance at Tessera, but as both parents are genetic mysteries aside the visual genes, who knows.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for Dewy to hatch so we can see what it looks like! Might want to be careful cause i might steal it lol

4 Likes

You might end up with a snow if the mystery proves out lol :joy:. Hopefully he continues to thrive and do well.

5 Likes

You’re probably gonna have to fight me for him lol :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Everyone loving on Dewy, gonna be a battle, lol.

Would be cool if both clutches ended up producing snows, we’ll see!
Updates this evening: Pineapple looks like she’s going to double clutch. I did last minute re-pair her with Chipmunk, we’ll see how things go fertility wise. Tried re-pairing Sienna and Danger, but I don’t think anything will come of it yet again.

Eggs: Still looking good on all counts, aside the “NO” egg which is quite obviously not gonna make it and may need removal from the incubator soon. Movement in both clutches on candling.

And, for the most astounding update: Sneaky ate at a regular interval (five days vs 94) AND took a pinky from the tongs!

7 Likes

I might have to join in too, lol.

5 Likes

Let the bidding begin @noodlehaus lol :joy:

Kidding :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m more the type who’d have everyone meet up to duel on logs with pool noodles. :cowboy_hat_face: Last one standing wins.

6 Likes

I am game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m in Florida next week. @lumpy It’s on.

5 Likes

Sweet lol :joy:. I am sure we could work that out :rofl:.

5 Likes

Dang guess i gotta get a trip to florida for next week :rofl:

4 Likes

Yep the battle of Riley, Riley, and BabyYoda.

We will find out your name eventually BabyYoda :joy:

5 Likes

That’s not threatening at all :joy:

4 Likes