$37 dollars on Riley

5 Likes

What one lol :joy:

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t mean for it to come off that way :joy:

4 Likes

Double my odds :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Y’all are hilarious. I’ve got this ridiculous mind movie going now; three cowled figures around a pedestal holding a dewy egg. The room is nearly dark. There’s a spotlight on the egg. Is that a nose appearing? Yes! I see bubbles! The figures whip out their light sabers at the ready. A dramatic John Williams score is playing. Who will emerge victorious?

:open_mouth: :laughing: :rofl:

6 Likes

I wish i was an artist cause i would definitely draw this. I might still try to lol

5 Likes

We could have @cmills draw it :wink:

4 Likes

Heck, yeah! Come on over, @cmills. We have an idea for ya!

5 Likes

Any updates on little Dewy?

5 Likes

Still Dewy, still incubating with no other issues. The size of the dewdrops have gotten much smaller, egg has gotten bigger. 30 days in, another 25-35 to go.

5 Likes

We all are very excited for the hatch date :wink:

5 Likes

Well @lumpy if last year is anything to go by, it’ll be around 31 days from now, July 6th. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Forgot to post this photo. This one was the smallest of this years’ eggs (so far).

3 Likes

Seemingly forgot to update on the holdbacks, too! You may remember Leaky’s sisters; Cheeky, Seeker, and Keeper. They’re all around 150g these days and growing fast, four days away from being yearlings! :partying_face:

8 Likes

They grew so fast! :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I swear I blinked and they were practically adult size! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

In 2022 hatchling news, Sneaky is officially eating regularly! He won’t eat appropriately sized mice just yet, so he’s getting two sm pinks every 5-7 days until he decides a fuzzy isn’t the most terrifying thing in the world.

Edit for an egg update: All 29 remaining eggs this year have visible, active embryos! Forty-two days in for Pineapple’s eggs, and thirty-four for Azula’s!

5 Likes

I was waiting for this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Come on everybody!

5 Likes

Very exciting!! Yay for Sneaky. It’s always satisfying when the stubborn ones eat. And big ol’ YAY for healthy, developing embryos! Yours are further along than mine; I haven’t seen any movement yet. That’s always a fantastic moment. Congratulations on that!! :tada:

5 Likes

That also means that we are one day closer to Dewy :crazy_face:

4 Likes