Only 63 Days Needed

Lol, you are getting there. To give my numbers perspective, I’ve given and received more likes than any other user on the forum for all time.

4 Likes

Yep for whatever reason @lumpy always likes every single post lol. :joy: I see him everywhere no topic can escape him.

3 Likes

:joy: I see him everywhere no topic can escape him………:disguised_face::face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

OK I see that there is a “reply by email” badge. How do you get that one? I’ve tried to respond to notifications and it doesn’t work.

4 Likes

meh, best to ignore that one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

ok. How about milestones in reading posts for a badge?

4 Likes

I have trying to get that one. Also the user of the month badge but I can’t get it for apparent reasons lol :joy:.

4 Likes

We cant give those to you, you have to share :stuck_out_tongue: you have enough badges xD

4 Likes

Yep I don’t think I really had a chance at new user of the month because I joined the 28th of December :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok. Id like to be “Committed” now please! Looks like this badge needs to be re-activated maybe?

3 Likes

It is there now :wink:

4 Likes

AWESOME!! Thanks my friend!

3 Likes

Congrats @spottedbull! Somehow you beat me to this one. Looks like they’re still waiting to commit me haha :joy:

2 Likes

@scissortailscales you have over 900 days visited. You should have this one already.

2 Likes

Should! I’ll just have to keep coming back to get it :blush:

1 Like

I have 19 days until I get the committed badge.

2 Likes

I’m at 998 days. I don’t think I have that badge either. Huh, actually I don’t have the committed badge either.

2 Likes

Huh? @eaglereptiles?

1 Like

Dang. Did I just start something?

1 Like

Do we already have a badge for reading x posts from different categories? For example, reading x amount of posts in the colubrids category and x amount of posts in the boas category? Not sure if that one would make sense or not but for me, if I’ve read all new posts in Ball Pythons, I hop over to MRC support, All Reptiles, etc.

2 Likes