OOPS! First clutch ever

Still looking good! 3 more weeks and I’ll get to meet my babies :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

They look great! 21 day countdown, :joy:

2 Likes

Still no pips. We’re at day 55 now. I’ll just keep impatiently waiting lol. They still look very full so I guess they aren’t ready.

6 Likes

I believe they dimple quite a bit shortly before piping. They do look super healthy. The anticipation must be killing you!

4 Likes

this is a major understatement I bet :rofl::joy::rofl:

They look great !

3 Likes

I just want to be sure they are ok. You can’t really know until you see them. So yeah, it’s driving me a little crazy with worry lol. I just hope I had my temperatures correct and they all developed properly. I won’t be able to forgive myself if I messed something up or I hurt them by checking them every few days.

3 Likes

What a cutie patootie in that first picture and nice noodles in both pictures! The little one looks very happy with the BP! I love it!!! :heart::pray::wink::blush:

2 Likes

Hey just catching up on this thread. Any pippers yet? :pray::thinking:

2 Likes

No pips. We’re at day 60. I just cut them. I posted a video on my IG (hlynn2224) with pix. A couple of them are turned so cant see much. I can make some guesses, but will wait until shedding to be sure. 5 of the 7 look to have banana. They’re all so pretty. Daughter recorded the video lol. We’re so excited.

1 Like

I’m trying to post the pix I took here and its saying theyre corrupted :confused:

1 Like

I think all 3 of these are banana spider, at least

4 Likes

A couple look like spider. Idk if they have calico or not. And one looks banana calico maybe. And i think i have one regular banana. Will have to wait and see :smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh @hlynn2224 this is sooooooo exciting! Congratulations on successful pipping and beautiful babies to come later! Can’t wait to welcome them to the world??? :pray::clap::blush::heart:

2 Likes

Just a tip for the future, it’s never a good idea to cut eggs until at least one baby pips. The reason is, especially with a cobbled together incubator, it’s pretty likely your temperatures fluctuated enough to impact development, and if you cut them before they’re ready, you can cause serious problems.

8 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that everything will be ok! Sending positive thoughts and energy to you @hlynn2224! Can’t wait to see the babies! :pray::blush:

3 Likes

3 stubborn ones still in their eggs :joy:

5 Likes

My favorite :heart_eyes: and I think I hit 3 of these. I’m guessing banana spider calico :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Banana pastel calico? Maybe? I’m already calling this one Troublemaker :joy:

4 Likes

Definitely post pics after their first shed. Looks like you did a great job incubating them surprise egs!

4 Likes