Periscoping! My 🐍 first! Share your pics!

This is U.F.O., my Bamboo Leopard Pinstripe Pastel and over the weekend, I got pictures of him periscoping for the first time. iPhone camera…thank you lol!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:
image|666x500

12 Likes

7 Likes

He’s so adorable! I love when they periscope!

1 Like

@chesterhf he is beautiful! :snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

9 Likes

I love when they do that!

Not a great picture of it.

6 Likes

@masterofpythons it is a tough shot to get! I think it is a beautiful shot! :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:with the sun beaming and :snake: is in action of periscoping to checkout things. These :snake: always seem to periscope when you are not ready or no camera! Stay safe​:mask::v:

@unkn0vvn1221 love how the yellow of :snake:contrast with the green grass! :snake: is in the zone ! Awesome! Beautiful :snake:too!

2 Likes

@7snakes love it! :snake: is periscoping for the camera! So cool! Great shot!

I knew there had to be a periscoping thread! Ollie dd this for at least 4 minutes straight tonight “watching” the television. Pretty adorable.

12 Likes

I don’t get a lot of scopes, but here’s a couple recent ones!

11 Likes

13 Likes

Ok guys, I am such a dork that I thought ‘periscoping’ was probably some new medical procedure analogous to endoscopy… :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Haha no but I could see why you would have thought that, it is simply when your snake decides to become a submarine and periscope to look around. (For those who dont know, a periscope is the instrument used on submarines to help look around)

9 Likes

It’s totally adorable! Do BPs do it often? Or at certain times?

3 Likes

Quite often. If you leave them to their own devices and let them roam (obviously keeping your eye on them)

4 Likes

Haha yeah like Tom said, they sorta just do it on their own accord.

2 Likes

That form :ok_hand:

10 Likes