Pituophis People?

Hello! Yeah I think Kingsville are overall on the larger side of the bull’s spectrum length and girth. My male is pushing 5 feet just turned about 2 this July / august.

I also have Christine Tx bulls that get huge as well depending on their conditions food and care etc:)

Just got my 1st northern pine yesterday he’s about 1 year old 2.5 feet hes a stocky guy female.comes tomorrow!

2 Likes

Nice! Had a wonderful pair of northern pines, and they were definitely the largest “bull” species I’ve owned. They were both well over 6’ and almost as thick as my forearm! They were also so nice and tame! They were always trying to dig into my hand with there snout! Not head shy at all!:rofl: love some pics of those when you get them!

1 Like

Here’s a Male I just got from local breeder in my state! he’s Orangeburg South Carolina. Note picture three is not mine its the snake but picture belongs to Glens, natural Morphs!

The last 2 pics are of a female arriving tomorrow pics belong to Heavy metal reptiles!

4 Likes

Nice Pine!

Where about’s in SC? I’m in Davidson,NC, just north of CLT.

1 Like

Another beauty Roy! You are really on a roll! :100::clap::+1::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Orangeburg County SC

3 Likes

Female arrived today a stunner as well shes about 4 feet onlt 1 year old supposedly the father is massive in size guess I will have some nice northern pines in a few plus year’s I’m probably going to wait until female is 4 year’s old to maximize her growth potential I’ll update pics as they grow the male should change color as he gets mature !

Here’s the female.

4 Likes

Here’s update of male Christine Tx bull hes growing like a weed hes about 30" eating rat pups born in July going to be a beast when hes older:)

4 Likes

She’s magnificent @roy200079 Roy! Her color looks almost blue in those photos! And she looks like she has a nice thick body! I think she’s my favorite of all so far……. I just love their head shapes! Congratulations on another great find Roy! :clap::+1::blush:

1 Like

Looks like he is looking for another rat pup! Beautiful! :blush:

1 Like

I think the lighting is part of the blue look LOL. Picture’s don’t do justice on her or the male or should I say any snake:) Their true beauty has to be seen in person! I’m excited for the future I have for pairs of amazing snakes that I hope to be able to breed to continue their amazing lineage/ beauty with future offspring.

3 Likes

Yes I agree that most pictures don’t do a snake justice. Being able to see and interact with a snake in person is always the best way to see how beautiful they really are, no matter the morph or the breed!

Great plans Roy! :blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful girl you have there! She’s already 4’ at a year she’s going to be a huge impressive pine! :+1:

Yeah she’s very close to 4 feet I contacted seller saying how amazing she was and that I was surprised at her size he said the father is massive.

She’s had 2 small rats already:) I always offer onr big meal when my stuff arrives if they sre willing to est to help them settle in works like a charm.

Here’s a pic of my male Kingsville Hercules he’s about 5 feet born 2021

5 Likes

Here’s the mother pine of the male pics I posted above not sure if his colors will be like this but either wsy he should be amazing this pic belongs to Glen.

4 Likes

Wow! He is huge! What a massive boy! :+1::100:

1 Like

Beautiful colors on that one too! :+1::100::sunglasses:

1 Like

Both nice looking animals! The northern looks like a very high quality representation of the species! Love some of the chocolate tones and of course that nice light head! You will have to update when yours are monster sized!:rofl::+1:

1 Like

We will be waiting and watching @roy200079 Roy! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

I think she will pair up amazing with him both are about 6 feet. She just shed also had her first rat! I will get pics this weekend her fresh skin / color is insane.

3 Likes