Proud new snakey mum

I officially brought home my first ball python :grin: shes exactly what i was hoping for and more.

Still trying to decide on a name, so far i like Eden or Maia but open to any suggestions.

17 Likes

I like maia! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Hi Welcome to the community @slothjas
cookie-monster-emoji-2

This is a safe forum so please feel free to post any questions.
I am glad you joined us.
You have all good name suggestions - How about Mia or freckles? yours are better though.
Some good places to check out:-

This ones good-
What are your other hobbies herptile fans? Lets get to know each other a bit better

also its not just reptiles-

Also pretty colour scheams to explore-

Explore and has fun :smiley:

5 Likes

Carmen

For Carmen Miranda, because of the banana…

Ok, I know what the box says…

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and you have a beautiful snake! I love your potential names; I really like Maia.

4 Likes

Welcome! How gorgeous is that BP! She’s lovely. Congrats! I just got my own first one this last year and it’s been such an amazing experience!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new beautiful girl! This forum is absolutely over the top with caring people for reptiles and for each other. There is no such thing as a dumb question here so don’t hesitate to reach out!

I like your name choices but just for fun how about “Rosanna Banana”? I have a Banana Mac that looks similar to yours! :blush::snake:

3 Likes

Welcome! This community is full of absolutely amazing people who are always willing to help.

Your new baby is beautiful! I really like Eden for the name but Maia is also pretty.

I hope you’ll continue to share pictures of her now and then - I know I at least never get tired of looking at cool snakes.

4 Likes

stunning animal…Mala for me regards Tony

4 Likes

Chiquita :grin:

4 Likes

She’s beautiful! What a lovely lady. Welcome to the community and I can’t wait to see more pics! Let us know when you settle on a name?

2 Likes

We settled on Maia :grin::two_hearts: she is so friendly, confident, jas already had her first feed as well.

Heres a couple more pictures of her.

9 Likes

Oh that peeking out of the t-shirt is precious!!

4 Likes

Glad to see your loving having her :grin:

2 Likes

Very much so, we would come back to you for another in a heartbeat :heartbeat: shes absolutely wonderful.

2 Likes

Look at one of her markings we noticed :heartbeat::sunny::snake:

7 Likes

I see a heart. Is that right? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes :grin: a beautiful heart :heart:

4 Likes

Maia is so freaking cute! Look at that little snoot! Look at that heart! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes