Question about reclaiming title as regular

Didn’t know where else to put this so I just thought I’d put it here. I had the regular trust level on my MorphMarket profile for a long time and then I took a break for a while so it was removed. About how long will it take for me to earn back my regular trust level?

7 Likes

My guess is it entirely depends on how active you are, based on what the award itself says.
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 2.34.56 PM

8 Likes

Ok, I guess I’ll just have to be patient and it will come back in time.

7 Likes

Perhaps one of the staff know the exact requirements, but I figured I’d at least drop the info I knew until someone else sees your thread. Best wishes on regaining your title quickly!

5 Likes

@eaglereptiles

6 Likes

I lurk 90% of the time and got it, so i think its gotten less strict, but here is the default requirement

8 Likes

Apparently i lost mine too haha, was nice while it lasted xD

8 Likes

I think you have to regain your title in a PPV title fight :joy: jk

8 Likes

I was curious about this as well

6 Likes

Just stay active like you were before, and it should come back in no time! :blush:

5 Likes

I lost mine too haha!

I’ve been active but silent with just liking as didn’t really have much to say other than cute reptile. Clearly I need to comment more rather than just read

7 Likes

Lost mine too, but I deserved it for another reason, I lost some trust when i first joined with some controversial posts and a little arrogance.
Still, its not the title, its the contribution and kindness that counts in the end.

7 Likes

At least we can learn from our mistakes and gain the title back :relaxed:

Although I like my new title

6 Likes

True that’s a better title you have in my opinion. I am happy with ‘Acquainted’

6 Likes

Pretty proud of my new title too

6 Likes

It happens to all of us. Its human nature to get passionate about certain things, its hard to calm oneself down when things get heated.

7 Likes

Reptile of the month title is definer something to be proud of, congrats.

I get confused when I see video of the month as I think every post they do is a video lol

6 Likes

I like my title lol :joy:. I will say though I still act the way that I did before, just now I have gained more knowledge and wisdom of the herps that we love.

8 Likes

Nah, total dictator now :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I will quote Thomas (@eaglereptiles) on how I mod lol :joy:

“The nicest mod to ever walk the internet” by Thomas

8 Likes