Question about reclaiming title as regular

Just a note that I have changed this slightly.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 365 days

• Must have visited at least 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 20 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 365 days, must have viewed 75
  • Of posts created in the last 365 days, must have read 75
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 100 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

Let me know what you think of the changes…?

Previous TL3

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
8 Likes

I think that it sets a good standard for trust level three and the wording is more concrete so the goals are a lot easier to hit than they were previously. Instead of giving a percentage, you’re giving concrete numbers so it’s easier to figure out exactly what to do.

6 Likes

RIP xD, im awful at giving likes haha

5 Likes

That’s why it took me several months to get to regular the first time, when I started on the forum I just never gave any likes for some reason.

5 Likes

For me, i like to be fairly cautious with what i like. I mainly participate in the deeper discussion areas and am nowhere to be found in the day to day discussions, so when i like something it can be taken as approval of a particular stance, and not just liking what they have to say. I dont use it completely like that, but i do like to use it as an indicator of if i like the way a person is handling themselves, or if they put out good info. I hardly give a like to random comments (except recently ive been trying to force myself to do it because its expected haha

Edit: Wow! I just compared our stats, we are almost identical for days visited, likes received, and likes given. Thats crazy haha xD

6 Likes

That’s what I used to do, but now I just like every post in a topic I create unless I disagree with what someone is saying or I think they’re saying something harmful.

6 Likes

Yes, even if im in my “forced likes” mood, i will not like something that i dont think should have been said. I will like comments i dont agree with if the person is making a calm and logical post about why they believe what they say is right, and respect others opinions however. But id they attack others, or have nothing to actually offer except pretty words, i tend not to.

5 Likes

I see that I got the badge but does it automatically show up under my name? Im sure the amswer is in this thread somewhere. Lol

3 Likes

Nope, you have to go into Preferences and it’s an option on the first page (Account), under Title.

5 Likes

Thank you for that.

4 Likes

Well, my badge disappeared? Ah well. Lol

2 Likes

Oh dear that was a quick turn around :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Episode 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

We’ve just bumped you back up :blush:
I feel that noticing you have lost tl3 should count towards something.

6 Likes

Thank you! Lol. This place just would not run right worhout you Thomas. :blush:

4 Likes

Ive done it. Now to keep it haha

4 Likes

Somehow lost mine now, swore I was keeping up with the requirements. :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it back soon :crossed_fingers:

I have gained mine back, hopefully I keep it!

4 Likes

Lol it is back :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Looks there to me haha

3 Likes

We have bumped a few of yous back up :wink:

7 Likes