Red gene smoke show (clutch results)

Just thought I would share some pictures of my pewter red gene het hypo x lemon blast het clown clutch. Will post some better pictures after they shed out.

18 Likes

Very pretty! Some nice morphs in there. My favorite is the bottom right!

4 Likes

I’m actually giving that one to a good friends son. It’s going to be his first snake! And thank you!

5 Likes

Wow! They’re Amazing, the patterning on them is insane! Now the hard question, well maybe not for you, but which is your favourite…
I don’t think I can decide who I like more…

6 Likes

Looks wise second row middle super pastel red gene!

3 Likes

Bottom right is my favorite one! It is so beautiful.

4 Likes

Thanks! This was a super exciting clutch for me personally. I produced the female and the male was produced by a very good friend of mine.

4 Likes

That is awesome, personally I am the only person that I know (non MMRC) that keeps or is interested in snakes. So this community definitely is a huge part of my support for my hobby. So thank you everyone for what you add to the community.

6 Likes

Nice clutch and nice to produce a clutch that comes from the fruits of your efforts.

3 Likes

I agree, my parents, sibling don’t really love reptiles, so I grew up pretty alone in that sense. I’ve loved reptiles and been handling them since I could walk. If it was catching lizards in the back yard, or holding one of the many snakes I had growing up, I’ve always held a special place in my heart for these amazing creatures. I’m very happy I found such an Amazing place I can share my love and beautiful animals for many people to see and enjoy. So thanks guys from me as well! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that for real! I was super happy with them. Think I went 5 for 6 on super pastel… at least 4 on the fence with one lol

5 Likes

I like the darkish one in the upper lefthand corner!

2 Likes

I like that one as well! My goal is a red gene female so my choice was based on the best example of the red gene imo the pewter is an excellent example of the red gene as well!

1 Like

6 Likes

Those babies are stunning. :fire: snakes! I love the one on the bottom and the third one down. Awesome stuff

2 Likes

Thank you so much! They look so much better in person! And I don’t take great pictures lol.

1 Like

Some snakes just don’t show up looking like they actually do in real life, I believe that they are super vibrant and pretty. Love your pretty babies :blush:

1 Like

Well pieds are next on deck lol. Can’t wait for those!

1 Like

Ooh, I love pride. Have a few pied projects I’m working on right now. Can’t wait, show pick of those please :upside_down_face: … When they hatch of course! Unless they already did???

1 Like

They have not lol. I hatched some towards the end of last year that were super nice! This clutch is pastel pied x het pied het gcr axanthic. So hopefully I do well with the odds!

Those were from last year! Same sire with the upcoming clutch.

4 Likes