Remember everyone, GStripe is a boring dead morph that no one wants to work with

:crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I really should show this girl off more as she is a unique one

50 Likes

Yes she is so gorgeous! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Good looking snake ya got there. Just picked up a G-stripe myself.

34 Likes

That little line from her handstamp to the start of her neck looks like a sword which is cool af!
Gorgeous snake :fire:

8 Likes

Definitely a boring, dead morph. You definitely don’t want to keep her. Definitely send her my way so you don’t have to look at it anymore.

19 Likes

Wait a second, you mean g-stripe doesn’t overpower everything? :laughing:
G-stripes are a freaking killer recessive to have. That acid totally changed up everything! Looks wicked! I am still working on another “boring” g-stripe morph. The enhancer, g-stripe and other traits. Nothing but hets so far…

27 Likes

I can’t get enough of the GStripe. Love mine and soon going to be breeding. Not sure what way to go, but definitely want to see what happens.

23 Likes

I actually picked up a cinny hypo pos het stripe female earlier this year for my Mojave hypo group.

Eventually I want to see if she proves out. Unless of course the testing gets released first. Cause then I can just focus on hypo until I get the results.

I know they can be really hit or miss regardless, but I don’t believe stripe has any markers, correct? Mostly for curiosity’s sake.

4 Likes

No for sure markers I am aware of. Some people say the dorsal is brighter in definite hets., but I haven’t noticed anything for sure. Some of my het. G stripes are very weird patterned though, so much so they look/or are dinker type stuff. Stuff like split neck stripes odd head spots, weird pattern, flames. Don’t know if that is a good indicator or not. Here are some of my weird het pics.

13 Likes

20 Likes

I f they are choosing the super stripe complex instead I’m with them much more variety same sort of look, IMO of course

I love my g-stripe girl definitely one of the most beautiful morphs to throw in there. My mom is obsessed with them she really wants an axanthic g-stripe so thats what I have to look forward to try and produce when I start my breeding journey :blush:
Super pastel butter g-stripe

23 Likes

Nothing I would consider legitimately a marker

4 Likes

Somebody help me out… what is the “g” for?

4 Likes

Genetic

:+1:t4: :grin:

3 Likes

Really?? Good grief, Charlie Brown!

4 Likes

Cant beat a genetic stripe high contrast albino for my eye.

(daren (seller) gave me permission for photo when I bought it. we go way back decades),
i need a new pic when I have time but he is much the same at 1200g)
I am crossing him with an even higher contrast albino to try and improve it

10 Likes

Reminds me of a good Butter Stripe corn snake. (I’ve got a couple of those. :wink:)

Seems odd to me that there’s a “g-” designation meaning “genetic.” I mean, how did that happen? Are there huge numbers of non-genetic stripes out there? Why don’t we designate all the other genetic variations with a g-prefix? Aarrrgh… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not sure what role this may play in it, and I’m not sure the order of which was discovered first. But there is a tristripe out there for ball pythons, so maybe they just chose to go with g-stripe, to give it more of a different name than just “stripe”

1 Like

Gstripe is one of my faves! I plan on pairing these guys when they are bigger!

0.1 Mojave yb poss bh het gstripe
0.1 lesser spotnose dh albino gstripe
0.1 Ghi lesser cinny yb het gstripe

All to

1.0 bh od het gstripe

11 Likes