Reptile Artwork!

Wow, you really have a talent. That’s very impressive.

I really envy all of you, I wish I had a creative talent but I am still drawing at the stick figure level :rofl:

6 Likes

Same here lol

1 Like

That’s incredible! When I was younger & had healthy hands, I used to sculpt in wire too. What a coincidence!

1 Like

very cool, do you have pics? I love to see what people do with wire. It seems to be more popular than it used to be as a medium.

2 Likes

Don’t sell yourself cheaply Deb

2 Likes

Love the tree and the car! I had a 13 challenger, totaled in hail storm, I drive a hemi 300 now but there are a lot of days I miss that challanger. Did you used anodized wire for the green color or paint it after? You got good proportions and shape to it.

4 Likes

Thanks I used anodized copper wire they now come in many different colors.

1 Like

It’s actually all still at my parents’ house in VA, aside from a sculpture I made in undergrad about lactation- and no way I’m posting that! While it isn’t obscene at all, it does involve a nekkid torso, and I want to respect the sensitivities of others. :wink:

2 Likes

Probably wise! I have a couple of tattoos I have to cover for the same reason. You have to look really close to see anything and they are not graphic, but you never know who will be offended.

3 Likes

Just found this page and figured I would add in :smiley:

18 Likes

Oh my, that is some amazing work.

Well done :+1:

1 Like

Very cool! love the level of detail in this

Im not the best artist, but I think this can do.

6 Likes

Your definitely not the worst artist :blush:

You did really really well with the reflection in the eyes :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a fresh pic so it’s still all red and dull. Was a fun piece though :smiley:

9 Likes

That is a very very cool piece! Arboreal snakes climbing plants always looked majestic so to have it as a tattoo is sick!

1 Like

nice work and good proportion. I always hated seeing people with snake tats where the proportions were wrong or the coils had weird shapes, scales going the wrong way etc. This one is great!

Thanks, man! I’ve always felt you can judge a tattoo artist by the way they draw a snake, lol.

1 Like

@akmorphs I feel like you have missed this thread. You have done some amazing piece for people in the hobby.
Get sharing! :wink:

2 Likes