Reptile Artwork!

I will PM you the details later.

4 Likes

Five more done. The one with the alien head really came out great. I think I am starting to get the hang of this lol.

7 Likes

guess I shouldn’t have put up a facebook link, sorry, I don’t actually sell off that site. Like I said though I really like seeing all the artwork here is my Frog painting again without the link

11 Likes

Man those look terrific! Definitely keep up the good work, that’s so cool.

2 Likes

That’s really AMAZING.

1 Like

Is that a boa constrictor one? The first square in the first pick

Nope. That is one of the alien heads on my firefly BP Bellatrix. It is on her back though, which is kinda cool. I see now that it looks like a BCI marking though.

2 Likes

Wow it fooled me, they are just precious

1 Like

So much talent you guys! Wow!!

Seriously very well done, you have some talent with a paint brush.

Thanks for the compliments . I tried to put up a link to my artist page but it got flagged, guess they thought I was trying to sell something. The artwork is something else I have not done in a while and need to get back to. I prefer sculpture in copper wire/ I have done some reptile stuff on commission but I don’t have pics I can post so I will put up a mountain lion instead just to illustrate

12 Likes

Wow, you really have a talent. That’s very impressive.

I really envy all of you, I wish I had a creative talent but I am still drawing at the stick figure level :rofl:

6 Likes

Same here lol

1 Like

That’s incredible! When I was younger & had healthy hands, I used to sculpt in wire too. What a coincidence!

1 Like

very cool, do you have pics? I love to see what people do with wire. It seems to be more popular than it used to be as a medium.

2 Likes

Don’t sell yourself cheaply Deb

2 Likes

Love the tree and the car! I had a 13 challenger, totaled in hail storm, I drive a hemi 300 now but there are a lot of days I miss that challanger. Did you used anodized wire for the green color or paint it after? You got good proportions and shape to it.

4 Likes

Thanks I used anodized copper wire they now come in many different colors.

1 Like

It’s actually all still at my parents’ house in VA, aside from a sculpture I made in undergrad about lactation- and no way I’m posting that! While it isn’t obscene at all, it does involve a nekkid torso, and I want to respect the sensitivities of others. :wink:

2 Likes