Reptile Artwork!

Probably wise! I have a couple of tattoos I have to cover for the same reason. You have to look really close to see anything and they are not graphic, but you never know who will be offended.

3 Likes

Just found this page and figured I would add in :smiley:

18 Likes

Oh my, that is some amazing work.

Well done :+1:

1 Like

Very cool! love the level of detail in this

Im not the best artist, but I think this can do.

6 Likes

Your definitely not the worst artist :blush:

You did really really well with the reflection in the eyes :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a fresh pic so it’s still all red and dull. Was a fun piece though :smiley:

9 Likes

That is a very very cool piece! Arboreal snakes climbing plants always looked majestic so to have it as a tattoo is sick!

1 Like

nice work and good proportion. I always hated seeing people with snake tats where the proportions were wrong or the coils had weird shapes, scales going the wrong way etc. This one is great!

Thanks, man! I’ve always felt you can judge a tattoo artist by the way they draw a snake, lol.

1 Like

@akmorphs I feel like you have missed this thread. You have done some amazing piece for people in the hobby.
Get sharing! :wink:

2 Likes

Forgot to add this when it was done.
Tattoo done by our very own @pmarshall87.

11 Likes

I haven’t done any serious art in years, but back when I made art more regularly, this one was my favorite piece.

19 Likes

WOW! That is a beautiful piece of work.
I had to zoom it to make sure you wasn’t lying :joy:

:metal:

2 Likes

I always miss the cool threads >.<

Most of them are videos from IG so I can’t upload them, but here are some cool pics I’ve been tagged in by some customers of their custom logo wood pieces by me :crazy_face:

13 Likes

It was actually discussed last night by Mutation Creation

Summary

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJXkNtdDl2f/

1 Like

Very nice! This is what I paint :rofl:

6 Likes

Wow. So y’all are all way more talented than me lol.

10 Likes

This is soooo good! I’m serious. So cool I really like the style very original!

1 Like

7 Likes