Reptile Artwork!

7 Likes

I love it! Its a snek!

Well I’ve been working on this for the volunteer group I organize and I think I’ve got the layout settled on but I’m gonna probably send it to someone else to redo and improve it as well as do it in vector. I did not draw the tortoise its just a sample to show whoever what I want. I’ll probably send it out on fiver.

7 Likes

So I started working on it more and…

6 Likes

10 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

3 Likes

That is beautiful, love the banana bp lol

4 Likes

Not necessarily reptile artwork, but artwork nonetheless. Oh wait! Some of it is reptile art lol sorry

8 Likes

I drew this up for a neck tattoo I’m getting this weekend. Eastern Indigo snake (Drymarchon couperi) with a Bittersweet Nightshade flower.

11 Likes

@trnreptiles do you still make that no touch me angry hognose sticker I would love to buy one

2 Likes

If you and the tattooist are comfortable with it, I’d love to see the finished tattoo!

1 Like

I do still have those stickers — feel free to send me a private message :grin:

1 Like

That’s hella cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You guys are all so talented! I really can’t draw. I’ve played musical instruments for as long as I can remember and I’m a passable writer, but I’ve never had the least bit of talent or aptitude at any form of visual art. In fact, the lowest grade I ever got in school was a freehand drawing class I took my freshman year of highschool. :joy:

I’ve always been so impressed by people who can draw.

3 Likes

I was the same way until I found the art medium that made drawing more “natural” for me – which is digital art. I tried acrylic and oil painting, clay modeling, charcoal, chalk… it just never felt right to me.

One day I decided to buy a $40 drawing pad to try digital art and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I’ve only been at it for a couple years, but the fact that I actually started developing artistic skills that I have seen improve with time and progress was awesome considering I never thought I would be capable of creating art.

I am also a musician like you. I play the piano and the guitar; but I do not excel at the drums. Playing music is very similar to creating art – you need to find the instrument that naturally sparks your potential, and that often takes some trial and error.

I strongly encourage you to experiment with different art mediums if you really want to be an artist. You don’t need anything fancy, either – I still use my $40 drawing pad and a free digital art platform for all my work, including professional logos.

As somone who couldn’t even draw stick figures three years ago, I promise that you are capable of doing anything you set your mind on. It’s just a matter of discovering which method works best for you. :blush:

2 Likes

I exclusively do digital art, lot easier for me than making a mess all over the place trying to deal with other traditional art mediums :joy:

These absolutely aren’t mine, but I’ve been scouring the internet on a way to get my hands on some of these.
The dumb baby ball needs to go onto the enclosure because it’s a perfect fit for my little angry moron.

7 Likes

So much cool art :star_struck:

Not sure if this qualifies but here is a cake I made for hubby.

12 Likes

I think it definitely qualifies! That is so cute and chubby!

2 Likes