Reptile Morph Art Series

Oh my gosh!!! Please keep doing these! (Also if you feel up to it, false water cobra colors, particularly the older adults where the banding is fully highlighted would be amazing!)

5 Likes

Oh that’s a great idea! False water cobras are on my dream animal list so how could I NOT include them!!

5 Likes

You should do a pink maxx argentine boa one! I’m of course biased towards them cause it’s my dream snake and i’m getting one soon!

5 Likes

You’re SO right! Hmmm that might look great on some herbivores I have planned in the future :thinking:

Here are my plans for the future:

• NEXT: tutorial video and new basic sketches for herbivores (styracosaurus, stegosaurus, iguanadon/tent./edmontosaurus, lambeosaurus?)
  • Last of the carnivore batch (velociraptor)
  • Special Episode: Primal’s Mad Sauropod (probably can’t post here due to body horror?)
  • Starting herbivores
3 Likes

For context, here are the base sketches I make first, you can see the ones I’ve done and the velociraptor that still needs done.

7 Likes

I am the hugest dinosaur nerd so this is all so cool to me. Your sketches are so cool and they haven’t even been made into the final dino yet lol! I’m loving this so much! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so so much!
Everyone here has been so nice about it and its boosted my art motivation so much :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Here are the sloppy sketches for the upcoming herbies and the Mad Sauropod :smile:

Finished art takes longer, especially since I record myself doing it, but I should have finished velociraptors in the next day or so.

7 Likes

Finished another while procrastinating class

5 Likes

Okay here me out - dinosaurs were reptiles, and birds TECHNICALLY are reptiles with modified scales as feathers soooo even though these aren’t reptile morphs actually technically yes they arrre :joy:

Velociraptors are done!

13 Likes

They’re wonderland! Thanks so much for sharing them. It’s great to see talent in action.

4 Likes

You’re too kind, thank you!

3 Likes

How does one blur the picture until someone clicks on it?
I have a new dinosaur done but it’s a fictional one that basically got dino rabies and he’s a nasty fellow, I’d rather people opt in to look at gross stuff rather than just BAM gross dinosaur body horror.

5 Likes

If you look at the text toolbar when you are making a post. On the far-right there is a settings gear. If you click on that, there’s a Blur Spoiler button. You should be able to put a picture in there.

4 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry to bug you, in my draft the images were blurred. But once I posted, the images were unblurred. Is that because I am the poster, or because I goofed it?

3 Likes

Try using the hide details button. I don’t have time now to play with it and figure it out, but be sure the image is in between these two things: [__].

4 Likes

No worries, I’ll just play it safe and post the next round of art later. Thanks so much, sorry to bug you!

4 Likes

It’s no problem.
I’m trying both ways of hiding it now.

It seems like it works, be sure it’s the same as the format as below:

4 Likes

What a delightful little surprise under that censor!
Thanks for showing me, I’ll try to get it sorted :grin:

5 Likes