Reptile Morph Art Series

Thank you again to @gina5678 for letting me work on this for her!

9 Likes

@cmills i can’t thank you enough! I highly recommend you and hope that everybody sees what incredible work you have done for me! I love it!

4 Likes

It was a ton of fun to do and you were a delight to work with, thank you!!

4 Likes

I love this! He’s so lumpy! Great color palette too.

5 Likes

I really like this!

5 Likes

Thank you guys!!

4 Likes

Oh my!!! This is by far one of the cutest things that i have ever seen!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! It was so fun getting to turn someone’s lovely pet into a cute little sticker design for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Love it!!! Super cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Some more dino morphs tonight:

Tanysthropheus + vine snake (because look at that noodle neck!)

A Pcynonemosaurus based on the calico YB super paint BP posted by @wreckroomsnakes
(This was a complex morph that was really hard to capture, so its not the most accurate)

And the dubious nanotyrannus based on a VPI calico spotnose BP

7 Likes

Just thought this would be kinda cool, but could you post the reference photos? I always love seeing how people interpret things for art!

5 Likes

Oh my love the first one! definitely buying that one

4 Likes

Sure! I can start saving the reptile references and including them with the art!

4 Likes

He was fun to draw! Such a loooong fellow! But weirdly tiny for being so looooong

5 Likes

Not a dinosaur, not even a reptile, but I did base the colors on an amphibian and you all needed to be exposed to this little gremlin.

based on a wild type axolotl

May I present the Tullimonstrum/The Tully Monster! Yes, he really existed because evolution is a cruel joke

8 Likes

Tonight I worked on an archaeopteryx and a yi qi, two funny little winged fellows.

Since @logar requested it, I’ve also included the sketch layer where I keep my color/pattern references!

7 Likes

I love how they turned out!!! Those are two of my favorite little winged fellows so i’m so glad you picked them!

3 Likes

Thank you! They are such funky little guys I couldn’t forget about em!

3 Likes

I figured I would see if anyone would be interested in claiming this single-spot valentines day reptile YRH (your reptile here)!

This would be good for any constrictor species, which is why this draft is so silly and vague instead of looking like a specific animal. I’d use a thick line style like my geometric style, BUT the lines would be curved and smooth since a heart is involved.

I’m thinking $10-15? Let me know if anyone is interested or if this should be moved to a different thread!

5 Likes