Reptile Morph Art Series

No label needed, that is a shark-shaped shark if I’ve ever seen one!!

4 Likes

I am officially done with my exams, and college! I feel great about how I did, now just to wait and see if the scores reflect that confidence haha!
I graduate Sunday and will post some pics of my fun decorated cap!

7 Likes

Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

5 Likes

I have an feeling you did great! It must be nice being confident about tests every once in awhile. When I take a test, I always feel horrible about how I did and stress myself out constantly about it. I took an 100 point final for Math 108 and I was so scared of failing it. Yet I got an 100% even though I forgot to study :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’m the kind of person to overly stress FIRST and then generally let it fall out of my head once I’m done :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Same! :joy: Also, the new episode with the mad sauropod was AMAZING! I was so interesting, and it really kept me hooked! I’m a huge fan of prehistoric horror though, so maybe that’s part of it :stuck_out_tongue: . Anyway, that epsilon’s was great!

4 Likes

…Epsilon? I meant episode, lol. I’m the queen of typos XD

4 Likes

Thank you!! The actual Primal episode is CHILLING, absolutely a must-watch!

Next month’s big episode is either giant bugs or darwinism, I can’t remember what order I did this :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada::partying_face::clap: I’m sure you did great.

4 Likes

Huge congratulations to you, @cmills !! Hope you’re having a magnificent graduation day. Prayers for much joy and success ahead!:clap: :raised_hands::white_check_mark: :mortar_board: :pray: :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you guys so much! Super busy day yesterday from 6am-11pm, but it was all amazing!
My lowest exam grade was a 95, which means I was able to graduate summa cum laude with full honors and an honor medal (represents a 4.0 straight As for all 4 years, whew!)
Please excuse my squinty smile, but I wanted to share some photos, especially of my lab rat grad cap (say that 4x fast!)

Now I have to focus on prepping to move for grad school!

Thank you guys so much for all your love and support, you guys really keep me going on the tough days :heart: :heart: :heart:

11 Likes

Well bust my buttons! I knew you would 4.0 it! Love the pictures especially of the lab rat hat! Genius!
Hallmark Ecards Congratulations GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada:!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, congratulations!! I also LOVE the lab rat grad cap!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

HUGE congratulations on earning that summa cum laude!! :confetti_ball: :tada: That is really something to be proud of! Hooray!!!

Love the lab rat grad cap! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you guys so much! It feels great that all my hard work paid off!

I was able to keep a streak of a 4.0 for all my schooling so far which has absolutely taken a toll sometimes. But grades aren’t really a thing to focus on in the PhD path so I think I am FINALLY FREE!

It feels weird to be done with college, but my rat hat caused quite the commotion during commencement so I left with a bang :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

4.0 for all years of college?! I am going to need some serious tips :rofl:

But seriously that is super impressive! Congratulations!

5 Likes

ConGRADulations! (Apologies for the bad pun, lol) .I hope you get to your goals and get the move set up! Also, the rat is so cute :mouse2: :heart:

6 Likes

Amazing job! That’s quite a feat, and your rat cap is awesome! We’re all really proud of you here!

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much!!!

Be an absolute lunatic perfectionist with minimal social life and high blood pressure :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes