Reptile Morph Art Series

Not to mention…never sleeping…like ever…I know from experience :rofl:. Literally my heart rate during a test sits around 130 bpm. And if I am super stressed…you know those little black spots when you are running super hard…me lol :joy:.

4 Likes

Yeppppp, I’m literally on blood pressure medication now because I’m so high strung :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Uh oh guys, guess who had some art time!!

Here is a gorgonopsid, a cool link between mammals and reptiles, which has a simplified version of the pattern from Walking with Monsters (or was it Walking with Beasts? I think monsters is pre dinosaurs and beasts is after…?)

Next up is a Gigantoraptor, a giant oviraptorid that I based on a secretary bird

And Meraxes gigantus, a carcharadontosaur named after the Golden Fury, Meraxes, a dragon from House of the Dragon (which I love) so I HAD to base it after a golden reptile, a bell leo!

7 Likes

Looking good, looking good, looking good! I think the Meraxes gigantus is my favorite from this set. I think. It’s a tough choice!

4 Likes

Thank you! And I’d have to agree, I really like how the tail speckles came out. Chaotic but not overly so

3 Likes

That is amazing! The new episode about prehistoric horses was amazing! I know it came out like 10 minutes ago, I just wanted to say that anyway, lol. Also that Meraxes Gigantus based off of a bell Leo is amazing. :lizard: :heart: :sauropod:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! A big episode on spinosaurus just went up in case you might be interested!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes