Share photos of your first ball python!

Pandora’s baby picture :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::snake:, a normal and Was never sexed, pet anyway. Was purchased at a mom and pops pet store in 2001. Pandora was way small and was said to be captive breed. Pandora lived For 18 yrs :snake::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and was a awesome snake!!! Never ever felt threatened, bitten or struck at.

14 Likes

My girl Delta when I brought her home, back in August of 2018 :grin:

And her more recently — she’s filled out and is a fat, happy snek now! She’s a sweet girl and one of my least shy individuals.

7 Likes

The one that started all the madness…Cassiopeia :heart:

6 Likes

Our first was Queenie, our pastel enchi girl. She was a real golden girl
That’s where the snake love started

She’s a big girl now, but still a total sweetheart

6 Likes

I’ve shared these pics before. But Hera is my first ball and only ball. I’d get updated pics if she wasn’t being a turd and on a food strike.

5 Likes

@meerkatlyndz, :snake:such a Cutie! Great pictures too. One would think, shooting some picture should be simple… Yeah… lol chasing them with camera/Smartphone, blurring or bad angle.:+1:. I love the picture in his hide snuggled in!

1 Like

@lindasark oohhhh, Look at that face, ball pythons have the best faces and that color. Wow! Gold hues, It’s a crown fit for a queen! :snake::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@thecrawdfather python on the move! This is why these guys rock! From just chilling out to exploring to periscoping. I know that look, those eyes, “Hey I’m watching Hulu here.

@trnreptiles time goes by, so fast! Growing into a awesome python! Love the blushing with the dark hues of brown and gold.

She was not happy with me taking her out of her tank and so balled up into the round. So I plucked it all out and snapped a picture regardless. Hera is amazing. Very photogenic. Here is the best Pic of her so far that I took when she was still a baby baby.

3 Likes

@agentsnake99
She shows a lot of the same traits my other het pied girls do (high blushing and tracks on the belly) so I might pair her to a pied boy once she’s up to size… would be pretty neat if she proved out as a het pied :grin: never know with pet store snakes!

2 Likes

My first baby was Octavian, a cute little Calibee Spotnose. The first picture is of his first day home (cleaned him up a bit in a shallow tub). He weighed just under 500g. The second image is of him in that same tub earlier this month, having surpassed 1,555+g and still getting bigger!

8 Likes

Started with a normal (with no intention of having more) lol

8 Likes

@angrypanda hey you got to start somewhere and totally on the same page. Just got back into owning :snake: and at two! LOL
The Alien heads rock!

2 Likes

@nocturne_reptiles luv the head stamp and colors! These lil :snake:ssss grow so fast! Love what spotnose does.

2 Likes

@trnreptiles ooh very interesting, luv to know! Looking back, I wonder… if my normal had special traits. What if lol! Good luck​:+1::snake::dna:

2 Likes

Here’s the ball that started it all for me: Mystic Potion female named Chanterelle because her side pattern reminds me of little mushroom slices. I love her dark color and that her side pattern never bleeds down. I’m hoping that the trait passes on when I eventually go to make Mystic Potions myself.

12 Likes

Yeah that was 8 years ago picked up because a mate couldnt take care of it , 2 carpets 1 boa, Mexican black king, a bucket load of balls and a few on hold. They all have something to love. Patterns, attitudes love it all.

3 Likes

Baby picture

Current picture

6 Likes

My one and only baby! His names Bunny and an absolute sweetheart on top of that :pleading_face:

10 Likes