Share your pictures of Brazilian Rainbow Boas

No pearls or pinstripes (although I do work with those). Some unnamed projects, calico, hypo calico, bullseye hypo and various Eugene stripes.

3 Likes

5 Likes

“They show extreme intelligence, even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when she came in she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one… when she looks at you, you can see she’s working things out…”

4 Likes

She’s always watching…:face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

1st litter of BRBs for me should be arriving any day.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see them! Please make sure to post them lol :joy:.

1 Like

Any day now!

6 Likes

Getting super close!!

1 Like

This was last night! I’m away this weekend so of course you know she’ll go then. I’ll have to have my son clean the goopy mess. Lol

6 Likes

Finally! 17 slimy nippy little buggers

IMG_2066

9 Likes

Wow, so happy for you man! Those babies are beautiful. I cannot wait to see updated pictures after they shed.

3 Likes

New litter of t+ albino het anery, anery het t+ albino and the first blonde (visual t+/anery) produced in the US

8 Likes

Wow! I love the blonde and the Anery! Does the Anery stay nice like that or does color in adulthood?

1 Like

Amazing and beautiful little babies! Congrats!

3 Likes

We here at Voodoo Magic Boas just jumped into the Brazilian Rainbow :rainbow: Boa :snake: World, expanding from our Red-Tail :heart: specific focus. One week in and we are loving these little critters!

Here is one of our stunners :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - Brando (we were watching the original Superman on DVD: Brando as Jor-El - hence the name).

:smiley:

We love this amazing and “sweet” (caramel pun) Caramel Albino :snake: BRB.
Can’t wait to watch these buddies grow up!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Hope it’s ok to post another pic:getting some artsy Sunday :camera_flash: snaps and wanted to share :nerd_face:. Thx for looking!

#reptilesmakegreatpets
#boasarebeautiful
:snake::two_hearts::snake::two_hearts::snake::two_hearts::snake::two_hearts:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Update pics of a couple babies

8 Likes

8 Likes