Share your pictures of Brazilian Rainbow Boas

For comparison. This is jeezy as a tween! Just rediscovered this on my ifunny profile 0b0c095ca0eb14964f7317560ae1ecc54905dfa0eb31cbb7e13642818397ec61_1.jpg|538x499

5 Likes

11 Likes

His name is Nigel… and he knows how to fly…

13 Likes

Let’s see some love for your Rainbow Boas

16 Likes

I noticed that @reese_rainbows_and_reptiles and @alpinereptiles and a few others have some that exhibit high yellow, are any of these xanthic or just line bred for high yellow like some orange and red lines are?

3 Likes

Brilliant thread with some beautiful snakes! Here is one of my girls.

12 Likes

I am working with a proven genetic Xanthic line. It is a co-dominant/incomplete trait and I believe we produced a true ‘Super’ this year. There is also a recessive anerythristic trait, the Rizo anery, that is found in the line and the two combine to form some amazingly yellow adult BRBs.

4 Likes

That’s Awesome! thanks! I Know some Hypo’s will really bright up and you don’t notice as must fading of the black markings that is common. I personally just haven’t seen much of the Xanthic lines.

4 Likes

Not very impressibe pictures, I’m afraid, but I’d like to share my Beata anyway.

12 Likes

I recently acquired my first BRB from Rainbows R Us. I’ll get some pics as he grows. Can’t wait to see how he colors up as he grows too! His mom and dad are really nice.

5 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

Add images

here

10 Likes

14 Likes

I must know, what genes are in all of these? I think I can at least spot some calicos, a hypo, a pearl and a pinstripe.

3 Likes