Should I Narrow Down or....?

I believe your talking about culling in one way or another. I believe it is a perfectly fine way to deal with animals that won’t survive or are suffering. In no way is it right for a healthy “normal” individual.

1 Like

Normals normally go quick at my reptile show. Depends where you live and how in demand they are in your area. It’s hard to sell them individually online as shipping is more than market value of the animal. So Travis was just letting you know make sure you have plan for them.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree we should plan before we breed?

3 Likes

I like what @owalreptiles mentioned about normals being hard to sell online due to the fact that they are cheaper than shipping so I would imagine that if you sold the normals as a group they would have a better chance of selling? The way I’ve sold off my normals is by selling to reptile specialty pet stores and not your generic pet store. Reptile stores almost take anything you offer them in my experience

1 Like

I’ll definitely look into that! There’s not many around so maybe the ones that are would like more stock. I’m definitely going to make sure they are taken care of regardless of what happens!

1 Like