Show me your dinkers!

I would love to see everyone’s dinkers!

A dinker is a ball python that looks unusual for some reason. It may be an unproven or unidentified morph, or may just have interesting genetic traits.

1 Like

Here’s my female butter dinker from a mojave/lesser BEL x pastel, produced by Forgotten Coast Reptiles. We’re wondering if she might have specter or something else going on as well.

3 Likes

This girl was thrown in for free in a group that I recently picked up. Mother is WC and looks like her, sire was a GHI Pied.

9 Likes

That girl does look interesting! Could be something more going on there.

2 Likes

Here are a couple of the ones I hatched last year, just gotta grow them up.

5 Likes

14 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Wow. Are these two related? They both have great coloration, and that’s a very noticable headstamp on the 2nd one. Any theories yet?

1 Like

Sorry for the multiple posts, I can’t figure out how to quote/reply to multiple people in the same post!

Ryan, that is a wild pattern! Hopefully it’s hereditary.

I have no idea what to think about this one! Paradox?

1 Like

Separate pairings. First was produced from a Lava x WC. Second was produced from banded albino x lavender ph axanthic

1 Like

Thank you. I think she is classic jungle, but I loved her and want to see what she throws

2 Likes

Not related but they each have the same characteristics of their respective mothers, I should find out next season if it’s not just a fluke.

2 Likes

[quote=“bmg, post:15, topic:1072”]
out
[/quote]

6 Likes

Import sire and offspring from a cinny pairing!

7 Likes

First one is a trip

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oriole: dominant orange intensifier with reduced pattern, increased contrast, increased vertebral banding, and amplified orange clear into the vent. I’m hoping to produce a super this season :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

hoping to prove his pattern out this year and save a couple females to pair back and maybe get a super

2 Likes