Show me your GTPs

Leather. Will be a year old in March. He’s a Biak

20 Likes

Beautiful…I used to have one…I only wish they’d keep their baby yellow or red colors in adulthood.

4 Likes

Isn’t there a canary line? Doesn’t that stay really yellow? But Baiks stay yellow more though.

4 Likes

Yea I believe its a Kofiau locality (I could be wrong) but not all of them end up keeping their yellow as adults so its hit or miss if purchasing a baby or juvenile. I wouldn’t spend the $$$ needed for a Kofiau youngster (if I were looking for a yellow) when you run the risk of ending up with one that does not keep its yellow. I’d LOVE to get my hands on an adult yellow Kofiau…But rare as hell to find.

3 Likes

I mean then you can definitely end up with like a yellow with a little bit of green snake with a Baik

2 Likes

For sure…I find ALL gtps gorgeous. I’d just like a completely yellow one LOL.

3 Likes

A lot of the Baiks that I have seen stay pretty yellow, but I guess maybe that depends on if the parents hold more of the yellow color, I guess you always can ask.

2 Likes

That would be awesome, maybe an albino? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

There’s a whole bunch of designer lines with amazing colors. And yes there is one that stays yellow.

3 Likes

I have way too many to find pics of all of mine. Here are a handful of them.

30 Likes

These are absolutely incredible!

That is one way hell of a way to intoduce yourself :fire:

Welcome to the community :metal::metal:

5 Likes

Those are so badass

2 Likes

These are my GTPs

First is my male sorong: mr Blue
Last is my female aru: ms White

9 Likes

Is one albino or a yellow baby, just asking because it looks like an albino. Also because normally where it would be red it looks translation

5 Likes

Possible ovulation in my sorong girl.

10 Likes

I used to have quite the gtp collection. This is just a handful of the many I had up to about 10 years ago .
Bucketmouthweb
DSCF8200
bo-11

13083256_968846199877420_3799036017124391160_n

19 Likes

Here are a couple of mine. First one is a sorong x jayapura the next is a jayapura. Need to get better pics of my other ones.

14 Likes

I love the blues!!!

4 Likes

I’m in need of a Manokwari. That will be the next one I get. Hopefully from Gary or Lottery Reptiles. I know they have Manokwaris

2 Likes

DSCF2256

16 Likes