Show me your GTPs

11 Likes

Is that a Sorong, Jayapura or mix of both (or another locale) such as the one dana78 posted above? I love the blues on these.

4 Likes

It was bought as an unsexed Aru but I’ve spoken to a few people with a lot more experience than me and after a few comparisons we seem to agree it’s probably a sorong, yeah as he/she gets older the blues are really coming through :blush:

4 Likes

Fresh skin

6 Likes

can we see your carpondros?

1 Like

Yes of course, no worries

This is the male as a baby

And this is him now

This is the female as a baby

And this is her now

11 Likes

100% a dream snake for me! these are absolutely insane!!! thank you!!

3 Likes

Thanks, I have 2 female carpets I’m hoping to breed with the GTP, but as it’s unsexed I’m hoping it’s a male , otherwise I’ll have to get a sexed male to breed them with

8 Likes

maybe one day ill be able to get one from you! i plan on getting one at some point when the cost doesn’t equal a kidney lol!

4 Likes

I’m in the U.K. but they’re pretty difficult to get hold of over here, I don’t know what the availability is like in the states, the 2 I have are brother and sister, they’ll be 3 yrs old in September, and when I saw them for sale I had to get them, I think I paid around £700 for the 2, that’s about $980 in today’s prices, but worth every penny. The female is a bit feisty but soon settles down, but the male is a dream to handle. They’re also ferocious feeders, they’ll eat anything :joy::joy:

3 Likes

ive only seen 1 adult and it was 3k. they are so interesting to me and i wish more people produced them here in the US

4 Likes

$3k, wow, there’s a Carpondro group on Facebook and I’ve seen breeders on there in the US, but the difficulty is getting them to breed in the first place. I haven’t seen any more for sale here since I bought mine to be honest. Good luck, check out the Facebook group, hope you get one :blush:

5 Likes

thank you, thank you. ill have to join!

1 Like

My GTP is a boy woo hoo :joy::joy:

8 Likes

I see some carpondros and i was wondering if someone can see if this is one as well

Was sold as a 75/25 carpet/gtp

Doesnt really matter to me but i am curious

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Can’t wait to breed my GTP. Gonna be a few years until I get a chance.

Keep the pictures coming!

4 Likes

Dude! Wtf. I’m in love.
You make my gtp’s look bad :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Newest adittion to my collection. Should be a sorong female. Looked a bit dehydrated but she is coming around.
She had quit a slimy poo. Should I worry?

7 Likes