Show me your GTPs

She is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Mucus in the poo you should worry about.

3 Likes

I believe that is internal parasites and/or dehydration. Right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Here’s my Biak Leather a year and 4 months old.

9 Likes

He’s looking gorgeous! Green tree pythons are awesome display snakes!

2 Likes

Ok. I had contact with a vet. Next poo i have to take to them for a checkup. Keep you updated.

4 Likes

Any updates on her?

2 Likes

I had contact with a vet. The next time she lays a poo i have to take it to them so they can check it out. She is still eating and responding fine.

2 Likes

It is good to hear that her health has not declined. I hope the results are good :relieved:

2 Likes

They probably told you this but make sure the poo is kinda moist still. They can use an older sample but they like to see the parasites or w.e. It is in them to be alive.

3 Likes

Yes they told me to bring a fresh one wrapped in tinfoil :rofl:

3 Likes

Update on the poo situation. She made one, it looked more normal, i delivered it, she (dokter) did not find anything. This makes me more nervous. :thinking:

3 Likes

My newest baby. 2019 Female Sorong

10 Likes

I want a GTP, one day! They truly are beautiful!

4 Likes

What is this one? does it do the same color change that I see most do? I don’t know much about them so sorry if its a dumb question.

10 Likes

Yeah they all turn green eventually unless you got a special one. Not sure about the local though.

4 Likes

Very beautiful. Looks more like Jayapura in my experience. What color is the tail? Sorongs tend to be darker green with black tails where jayas are soft green with blue tails.

3 Likes

I see blue and black on the tail. I’ll try to take a picture soon and show you.

2 Likes

Here’s the picture of the tail.

6 Likes

My F Sorong after treating her skin infection.

7 Likes