Show me your worlds first!

Can help identify this? Hoping for Worlds First
Sterling Chocolate Puma
From
Pewter spark x Choco Pastel YB

4 Likes

That’s just pure perfection!! Wow.

I produced this girl last season, she’s a Super Sable Clown. She’s a World’s Second, Pete Caloia beat me to it by a few months.

15 Likes

Wow what a show stopper! I could see this being a big project for the clown gene. Does the super sable have any wobble at all though? I thought I saw something saying that it did but I could be wrong

From what I’ve researched super sables can show signs of a wobble. Sables don’t but the supers will from time to time. I don’t believe it’s 100% tho like the spider gene, I could be wrong on that part as I’ve never worked with it myself.

1 Like

image image

From my friend Joe in Utah, secret project he wouldn’t tell me what all it has other than a 4 gene combo with Mandarin :face_with_monocle: stunning any way you slice it. I was guessing Mandarin Coral Glow and ?

Ultramel? Or is that just the CG

13 Likes

She has wobble, it has gotten better as she has grown. I actually produced 2, but one failed to thrive which was a total bummer.

2 Likes

Wowza!! I would agree with Ultramel and a shot in the dark here but maybe Black Pastel?

That is a beauty.

It looks like this came from the same clutch. Mandarin CG Special

1 Like

I didn’t produce him, but he is in my racks now. Before I think it was Wilbanks that hit one, he’s the original Black Pewter Fire Leopard

7 Likes

I love this! Great to see other people who work with sable! Super nice snake great job!

3 Likes

My super sable vanilla male has a slight wobble.

1 Like

I guess if this turns out a genetic trait vs paradox it could be a worlds first… Banana Yellowbelly Pied (two color tones) which I’ll probably name: Two Face

9 Likes

Wow! Thats one of the most beautiful snakes I have ever seen! :heart_eyes::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I did not expect this combo to look so sweet! The Hypo really made the colour pop! Fabulous animal…

its hard to know if you really have a world’s first not ever posts. I have some that I think might be because I find nothing on them but who really knows.

2 Likes

After showing this guy off and having enough people comment to the affirmative, I believe this is a Vanilla Pied Ghost which I produced in 2019. I cannot Google this combo and have anything come up that matches.

11 Likes

Enchi lemonback lesser od woma
Cinnamon woma clown
Black pastel pastel enchi lemonback lesser

5 Likes

I have a couple others I will post later

This is one of my favorite balls I’ve seen on here! Super super nice!

3 Likes