Show me your worlds first!

BlkPastel Cypress Woma

1 Like

I love super vanilla pastels and this is taking it in a great direction!

2 Likes

Thank you I also hatched out a couple of super vanilla sables. I plan on trying to do sable creams and screams next.

1 Like

I like what the lesser adds to the grey matter. My grey matter project has mostly been a disaster lol. But I did hatch out a hypo super black pastel champagne. Did you hatch out any other 8ball matters in this clutch? I like the 9 ball name it’s fitting!!

1 Like

Sounds like a great direction to me. Good luck with it!

1 Like

image this little lady is a stunner. Disco vanilla clown

10 Likes

FINALLY I can show you all what I have been working on!
My worlds first “hatched” this morning while I was at my desk

I’m calling this morph - fruit loops

15 Likes

Leopard Super Gravel

18 Likes

@spinytail12, that is one clean, clean looking snake. Very eye catching.

1 Like

He is an amazing animal.

1 Like

Stunning ,looking for a super gravel myself

1 Like

Banana Nanny Cinny Phantom…digging this one

12 Likes

This girl could possibly be a worlds first, as far as I know, if she proves out to be arroyo. A few of her clutch mates could also be potential worlds firsts too.

I’ll be pairing her and 2 other girls from this clutch with the mojave arroyo male that sired this clutch when they are of size and age.
From HI OD Fire YB x Mojave Arroyo pairing

0.1 HI OD Fire Mojave YB possible Arroyo

10 Likes

1.0 Ultramel Ghost Pied
Produced by Ultramel DH Ghost Pied x TH Ultramel Ghost Pied

17 Likes

Red Stripe Yellowbelly Hypo

14 Likes

Semper_reptiles this snake is amazing love it!

1 Like

Oriole Albino

6 Likes

Red Stripe Cinnamon Hypo- on the bottom. RS Cinnamon and Cinnamon Hypo for comparison.

7 Likes

Stupid question maybe but how do you check if your snake is a world first? Do you call it like that when it’s not registered on world of ball pythons, but what about the combo’s that never get registered. Do you check morph market for it or Google and if none of them show the combo it’s a world first?

On the box of my kingpin yellow belly het red axanthic was written " world first" but how do you know it is true? After all the breeder never registered him anywhere and the only pictures online are on his Facebook page…

I think the short answer is you don’t know. WOBP seem to be the most agreed upon “authority” on the subject but some people don’t bother registering new combos with them. For some of our experienced breeders who have been around for a long time and are well connected they can ask around and get a pretty good idea if there’s a chance it’s a worlds first but for the rest of us yeah I think contacting them is about the best way to at least know if it’s a possibility

2 Likes