Show off your Ball Pythons

I am going to use him to prove out my Fire Spotnose 66% het clown when she gets big enough. Like to produce some vanilla scream spotnose clowns

1 Like

That would be amazing pairing! I have a pair breeding now to produce vanilla disco spotnose!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Haven’t got her yet, booking courier when bookings open next week, but these were sent couple days ago. I’m excited! My Banana boy won’t be my only one!

10 Likes

She is beautiful @ghoulishcresties
Now your collection of BPs can just keep growing :rofl:

4 Likes

We had downsized to 1 last year to make room for all the Cresties…
But since being on here I feel one isn’t enough anymore :joy:

3 Likes

I agree! You have beautiful animals

3 Likes

As do you!
I think my fav may be your profile photo ya know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh yes, Minerva my own baby, she is honestly more of a pet, her name was changed from the original to this by my oldest because she thought it was ugly what it was before. :joy:

1 Like

Latest pick ups

Hurricane female

Banana fire pied male

Pastel Lavender het pied het axanthic male

Het lavender albino het axanthic females

13 Likes

I am really liking the look of your hurricane :cyclone: because it feels a lot like a ocelot.
For some reason that morph never appealed for me until recently.

2 Likes

Because of that scissor on his lip you should Change his name to Edward :joy: joke…

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I’ve never had anything to do with hurricane, but saw her and had to get her, after doing some research, apparently hurricane and Trick are the same (only what I’ve read), but her pattern is crazy. Looking for a suitable male now to hopefully make super hurricanes in the future

3 Likes

Thanks by the way!

1 Like

I feel that way every time I am on Morphmarket, but haven’t gotten to the purchasing yet lol :joy:

1 Like

Nice ! Love the Banana fire pied male.
I mean I love all but It’s my favorite .

1 Like

12 Likes

I love the color of the one in the 2nd picture. What is She or He?

3 Likes

Just wanted to share a picture of one of my favorite snakes I ever hatched! She resides with my partner in crime! Super vanilla sable!

17 Likes

Super pretty one!

2 Likes