Show off your Ball Pythons

Thank you I’ve hatched four of them and the pastel version but this gal was by far my favorite!

her clutchmate who is super vanilla pastel sable! I still have her lol

8 Likes

Some of my favs in the collection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Both girls are gorgeous!
Congrats on making them.
This along with the vanilla cream, are why I want a vanilla, I’ll get one someday, I swear it…:laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m the only one who has ever made them as far as I know lol. Next year should be pairing for the super sable super vanilla! I’ve made quite a few super vanilla combos! They remain one of my favorites!

1 Like

12 Likes

We got this lil one from our first clutch, it was exactly what I was hoping for :relaxed:

13 Likes

Citrus champagne butter fire female I produced in 2019! Slow starter starting to put on some size!

9 Likes

This girl is such a great snake :snake: can’t wait till next breeding season, it will be her first :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

20 Likes

Wow! That is a very orange :tangerine:
I love dreamsickles.

6 Likes

One of my favourite hatchlings for last season

15 Likes

Welcomed to the community!!! I like it what all :dna: are involved here?

Hi thanks. At the moment we are still in the process of trying to figure out what her gene’s are. She is from a sibling dinker to sibling dinker spider pairing.
So far what we can say is she is a Axanthic Spider. The extra gene is definitely genetic as it has passed down 2 generation’s already. It reduces the spider pattern and brightens the snake up

1 Like

I would for sure agree! Definitely something besides spider reducing the pattern in my opinion. What line axanthic is it?

I am in South Africa so we mostly have Vpi Axanthic here. I have rarely seen mj and tsk here so. I am pairing one of the first generation females to a vpi Axanthic male this season to see if she is het Axanthic. I do think it could be Vpi Axanthic.
Lucky in this Females clutch we hit 2 spider dinker Axanthic females 2 dinker Axanthic females, 2 normal 66% het Axanthic females and 1 normal 66% het Axanthic male.
This gene has me very confused so I will have to keep trying to figure out what is going on. Its almost like it’s very similar to a yellow belly. However it reduces pattern in the spiders and makes pattern allover the place in Normal ball pythons. I will create a post with pictures when I am ready

1 Like

Have you tried pairing it to yellow belly or have plans to?

We are breeding the sire of this female to yellow belly this season. We are also breeding the sires brother to a Cinnamon female this season.
Next season will be breeding the adult females (siblings to these males above mentioned) to firefly, & clown

Would love to see the results of that once they hatch!

1 Like

Thanks. Will definitely be posting pictures of the original parents. Thier first generation. Then the hatchlings from the first generation. Soon

2 Likes

These two are soooo pretty! These and the albino are my favorites by far. Super clean on the albino and the dark orange on these two is stunning. Though I’m a bit out of it when it comes to IDing BPs, what genes do they have?

10 Likes