Show off your Ball Pythons

Pictures during cleaning of some of my gals!

11 Likes

Soooooooo pretty :star_struck:

2 Likes

This is a chunky girl :star_struck::fire::heart:

4 Likes

I think the picture makes her look bigger lol. She is one of my smaller females. I hatched her in 2017 she is a spider pied combo. She’s a sweetheart awesome snake! Laid me a super nice clutch last year!

3 Likes

Cool! I thought she was BEL at first

4 Likes

Wow…
How can you tell that! :flushed:

2 Likes

When spider is mixed with pied it makes an all white snake. I’m probably wrong but I think they are called white wedding

2 Likes

Close.
When it you get a spider pied, its called a spied.
They’re very high white piebalds.
Like, they only get some pattern on thier heads, but that’s it.
Every now and then, you get a spider pied that has none of its spider pattern; those are called white weddings.

Edit; clarification.

5 Likes

I see 2 dots on her!
Wow you learn something new every day! :grin:

2 Likes

I was half right :joy: thanks for the kind corrections

4 Likes

She has like 3 or 4 but she started all white. She’s the most white white snake I have ever owned!

This :point_up_2:t2:

4 Likes

New baby, Penny :heart_eyes:. Het black Axanthic 66% het hypo. Only had her a week and love her like crazy.

Also, I hope this works, this is my first time posting here.

9 Likes

Welcome to the community! Beautiful little baby :star_struck: I assume you plan on breeding her, if so most definitely post some pics of her babies (I know it’s probably a few years out but I can’t help but think of all the cool combos you could make with those genes)

4 Likes

Welcome, great snake

3 Likes

If she proves out they’ll be killer snakes! I love black axanthic!

3 Likes

9 Likes

15 Likes

That second to last one looks amazing! Well, ALL of them look amazing :star_struck:

5 Likes

They all look AMAZING! I love your name, it sums up most, if not all, Reptile owners :grin:

I esp love pic 4, it’s markings look like it’s wearing a superhero mask :heart_eyes:

The last one is super :cool: too

5 Likes

I agree with what @slither_shack said, what’s going on with that one, anyway?

6 Likes