Show off your Ball Pythons

I own a Tree Python.

12 Likes

Here is a new addition I just picked up today. 1.0 YB OD Fire het DG

10 Likes

Those last two photos are of breathtaking snakes!!

1 Like

I love tree climbers :relaxed:

2 Likes

Apparently drinking water is overrated… Baths are much cooler :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Haha love those!! :star_struck:
Sexed yet? :wink:

I love it when they tip the water out then use the bowl as a bed :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

Top right, Pastave? :blush:

2 Likes

That one, I believe is Banana Mahogany Hypo with possible Orange Dream. I’ll have to wait to see if spots come up on this one. Pairing was Banana Mahogany het Hypo x Orange Dream Spider Hypo. (Orange Ghost line)

I’ve found that Banana Mahogany goes through come interesting colour changes in the first few sheds. From deep oranges and purples, to lighting up like in the pic, and then the oranges comes back in.

4 Likes

Hey thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Really glad to have hit this combo.

1 Like

Still not sexed, I’m not ready to let them go lol

Top right is firefly

2 Likes

That’s what I meant :woman_facepalming:t2:

They’re a fav of mine! Need a girl Enchi firefly for Blaze :rofl:

Awh! But the longer you keep them, you know they’ll all stay right? :wink::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Probably :crossed_fingers: we lost one of our normals as it just wasn’t eating despite our efforts :sob:

1 Like

4 Likes

Had a couple of my young males out for a bit longer than just the usual cleaning routine.

Male Enchi Yellowbelly

Male Bumblebee

Male PurplePassion

11 Likes

Stunning :star_struck: can you remind me what is in purple passion?

Phantom mojave

4 Likes

Super close :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Last hatchling I have! Having a hard time letting him go! May keep him and see if I can prove out the possibile hets! He is crazy bright in person!

14 Likes

I’ve already shown him off before, but I really like how these pics turned out, so if you don’t mind, I’ll show him off again. :smirk:

Macchiato!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m thinking you should show him off again :crazy_face:

5 Likes