Show off your Ball Pythons

I nearly had a panic attack earlier,
Blaze was missing! I nearly cried :sweat_smile:
Well he had climbed up the racking his tub is on and was sat on top of Hideyoshi’s tub and under the colony of dairy cow isopods I have.
Turns out he pushed the rock off the hole it was on ( there’s a hole in his lid I needed to mesh, but wasn’t in a rush since he couldn’t escape, I thought wrong). And clearly had a nice night out.
Little git for scaring me like that!!

He doesn’t even care :upside_down_face: :joy:

10 Likes

Let’s see all your ball pythons! I’m love reptiles in general, been keeping them for a while now and starting to breed balls this year. I just want you guys to show off your amazing snakes. I’ll start with mine.

6 Likes

There’s already a thread for showing off our balls lol.
Here it is- Show off your Ball Pythons - #410 by ghoulishcresties

1 Like

Well now there’s another lol I didn’t see it that’s why I made this. I just saw one for all reptiles

@lumpy can you add this thread to the show off your ball pythons thread :blush:

3 Likes

We’ve got one for alsorts of snakes, geckos etc going atm :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh well dang lol yea I just saw the one for all reptile so I made this one for just balls but yea I woulda just posted in that then haha my bad

2 Likes

No worries, we got you! i just merged your post with the existing thread

4 Likes

Sorry, I wasn’t on for a little bit but @chesterhf jumped right on it.

4 Likes

What’s all the morphs/names then? I know who I love straight away :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One is a male banana named Draco, one is a male Spotnose X Fire poss vanilla named Ekans, the one around my neck is a female orange dream named NotBob (she’s almost 11 years old), then the 2 little babies I just got the other day are both females l, one is a yellowbelly het orange ghost named Medusa, and the other is an enchi het orange ghost named Athena.
I told my dad he could name the orange dream and he said Bob I told him it was a female and he’s said ok then NotBob lol. My favorite pattern is probably Ekans

1 Like

The banana is my fav!
Anything else in him? Very grey like for just a banana :blush:
And that spotnose fire is amazing, he’s beautiful, love the head stamp!

1 Like

I know I love it too and I’m not honestly sure when I bought him they said he was just banana but there could be something else in there. I noticed he’s more grey than that purple color they usually have

1 Like

I know they vary, but usually they’re more yellow/orange also.

I thought he was a banana cinnamon!

1 Like

He definitely could have something else in him. When hes big enough to breed I might find out if there is other genes in him. It’d be cool if so for sure

1 Like

Part of the fun!
A few people think my Banana has something else since not a lot of spots, and quite orange. So we shall see with him too!

I personally do think banana cinnamon, hopefully down the line you’re still on here and can let us know what happens! :grin:

Oh for sure I’d definitely love to show off his offspring when the time comes hopefully I am still on here. I don’t have Facebook anymore I just get on here instead lol

1 Like

They are all 6 months older since you saw them last

Bongo yellow belly female

Albino leopard female

Super mojave female

Banana lesser fire pinstripe male

Super lesser male

6 Likes

I know how you feel, I had a scare like that a few weeks ago with my little Mont Blanc.
Thankfully my brother found him, and to top it all off he ate like nothing happened. I don’t know weather to be happy or peeved at that…:grinning:

A recent pic of said brat.

6 Likes

Why do they do it to us!
He’s just eaten too :joy:
I’m like you have a nice home, you’re fed and watered and loved, why do you want to leave :sweat_smile:

2 Likes