Show off your Ball Pythons

Clown and Mr. funky clown are looking great @chesterhf!

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I literally have all the pictures and record keeping for that one listed under “funky clown” and it cracks me up every single time, but I don’t know what else to call it

3 Likes

I like the 3rd one. Is that a lesser?

4 Likes

The third picture is two leopard butter/lesser het clowns

4 Likes

I thought it had lesser in it. Very pretty. All of them are, but like that one more.

2 Likes

He definitely deserves the name. I mean you could’ve called him the best holdback clown, right? Lol :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you!! They’re so adorable that I want to keep them all

@eaglereptiles came up with the term “nopard clown” because I originally thought it was a leopard, but it’s not :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

I love it! It is perfectly cute and true.

3 Likes

A few from our first year breeding. I think we are hooked!
Uploading: 20210929_164648.jpg…]()

13 Likes

I love both of them! I love the pure white tail of the pied. Though your first picture did not finish uploading before you posted so maybe post it again? We would love to see a beautiful baby.

2 Likes

16 Likes

That first one is killer!

3 Likes

Finally brought these two lady’s home! And my boi will also be staying with me to make some blanchi het albino het hypo babies In the near future hopefully! The two females will be a part of my sable spotnose project.

12 Likes

Had a friend gifted us a yearling male albino pied ball python. He even has a smiley face. Don’t plan on breeding ball pythons so he will make a nice pet.

12 Likes

The smiley face is awesome

2 Likes

Thank you, our daughter got a kick out of it.

1 Like

If he bends the other way, does it make a frown?

2 Likes

Absolutely it does, lol

2 Likes

Let’s just make sure it bends the right way lol

2 Likes

This boy will be joining me soon, Banana Champagne het pied (High white ringer)

10 Likes